Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Please move to appropriate thread if this doesn't deserve it's own.

What's up Red Nation!

Ya know ever since the Dwight Howard decision, all I keep reading is how the Lakers are making excuse after excuse as to why Howard didn't stay. My question is, why can't they just let it go? Seriously. Nothing can be said to justify anything nor can anything be done about it.

Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT taking a jab at Lakers fans. I just read all the time about how the Lakers organization is still complaining about why they couldn't keep Dwight. I mean after all it was Dwight's decision. So maybe the Lakers should just give themselves a break and just look forward to the upcoming season.

vCash
    Take as many shots at Laker fans as you want. That's pretty much all they try to do anyways...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    The Laker fans are like that crazy ex girlfriend. Let's start from the beginning. When they landed Dwight along with Nash they along with everyone else proclaimed themselves as the Western Conference champs and in some cases NBA champs knocking off the Heat. They ranted and raved over having the best center in the league and only having to give up a broken down Bynum. Rather than allowing Dwight time to rest and heal from his surgeries they wanted to see him on the court immediately, then criticized him when he wasn't what they expected. Even Kobe and D'anotoni took jabs at him regarding his health. D'antoni was way out of his element trying to coach with 2 big men, one in which who excels at defense. Then as free agency hit, the city of LA got behind Dwight and professed how much they loved him and showed how desperate they were by putting up STAY banners throughout the city. Dwight was hurt throughout the entire season, and he was still the best at his position and Laker fans still weren't happy. Now that he's wearing Rockets Red, they act as if we did them a favor and took this huge burden off of their hands. I really want to play the Lakers in the playoffs and have him dunk on them every time down, put on that huge Dwight smile, and put Kobe on his *** every time he goes into the paint.