Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm losing to the last place squad...my team is faltering. Amare is playing like crap (except today), Amir Johnson is ******** the bed, Kaman started well then got demoted to the bench because of trade demands, Calderon is slowing down, Shumpert as well...****.

vCash
    Anyone interested in Brook Lopez for their playoff run?
    I don't have a shot at the playoffs if I keep holding on to him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Anyone interested in Brook Lopez for their playoff run?
    I don't have a shot at the playoffs if I keep holding on to him
    send me an offer and we can start from there.

vCash
    Crossing all my fingers and toes that Allen, Cunningham, and Battier can out-steal Wade this afternoon ray:

vCash
    boom my team is hot right now. 4 week win streak.

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    boom my team is hot right now. 4 week win streak.
    Last season I only lost one week all season.

Wk. 1: Win
    Wk. 2: Win
    Wk. 3: Win
    Wk. 4: Loss
    Wk. 5-20: Win (x16)

vCash
    This comes down to Battier vs. Wade in the steals column for the rest of the game. C'mon Shane! ray:

vCash
    My team wasn't very good this week but they also played against an opponent I didn't match up very well with. I think I have once again too many big men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    My team wasn't very good this week but they also played against an opponent I didn't match up very well with. I think I have once again too many big men.
    Interested in something around Collison/Morrow for Ibaka?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Interested in something around Collison/Morrow for Ibaka?
    for Ibaka I would need more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    This comes down to Battier vs. Wade in the steals column for the rest of the game. C'mon Shane! ray:
    Thought Wade could at least get me a steal or two...ugh...the nightmare season continues...

Why does Biyombo not have C playability?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dol-fan View Post
    thought wade could at least get me a steal or two...ugh...the nightmare season continues...

Why does biyombo not have c playability?

:d
    Last edited by JermanJaysFan; 02-05-2012 at 10:20 PM.

vCash
    WEEK 7 POWER RANKINGS

1. JermanJaysFan - Perhaps this took longer than most expected, and he had to stomp on some faces on his way to the top, but this perennial powerhouse has made his way back to the top spot on the power rankings. Can he stay there in spite of Kevin Love's ensuing suspension?

2. Bob at York - Tough loss and came close on several cats. Powered by some solid young bigs in Monroe, Gortat, and Ibaka but could likely stand to sacrifice some rebounding for an upgrade in 3pt shooting or assists. Let's see if he has a savvy move up his sleeve.

3. Saddler the Gr8 - Stays in the top three...for now. How will the team handle the death of Amare's brother? This coach hopes to rally the troops around a tragic experience and pull out a victory this week.

4. jsumadchat - Likely deserves to be in the top 3 after some very stellar performances, but the teams above him haven't faltered enough to permit that just yet. A few easy opponents have also been of great assistance. Can his young headcases keep it up against a true test this week?

5. eagles - Another case of a team playing well enough to be at the top, but stuck behind some tough teams. He's rebounded with 2 solid wins (including one over the previous top spot holder) after an embarrassing week. The chuckers are scoring for him now, but can just as easily shoot him out of an important match. This is a team to keep your eye on.

6. greg_ory_2005 - Statistically put up one of the best weeks of the season, but couldn't quite break away from his opponent. That's been the story of this team so far. He has the talent to win the league, but his players just don't get motivated enough to blow out the opposition. He'll need to devise some new tactics in order to break away.

7. Gibby - An injury to Gerald Henderson has exposed this squad to yet another challenge to overcome. Can he do it? This ranker thinks yes, as management has consistently shown an ability to overcome tough losses and play hard. He does, however, need to hire a new medical staff, or his players will likely begin to lose respect for ownership.

8. The Wise 1 - Solid picks down the board continue to propel this roster. If he had missed on just a few picks, this squad would be floundering sans Bargnani and Ginobili. Surely the rest of the team is playing with additional effort in an attempt to gratify this crafty owner to make up for some unfortunate injuries.

9. Swoop - Lacks the flare of last season's squad, but is still good enough to compete every week. The injury bug has been quite friendly to this team, but perhaps the players are a little uneasy about a fat and out-of-shape Baron Davis taking up space that could be occupied by a hungry young player.

10. SA5195 - This team puts up a lot of points but peripheral stats are at times lacking. After being the Gatorade Rising Team of the Week last week, he earns the Kelloggs Corn Pops Falling Disaster of the Week this time around. It's clear that a few draft-day reaches will continue to hinder his team from taking it all the way.

11. Mile High Champ - Doritos Unexpected Performance of the Week. He put up outstanding point totals this week - could this be the start of a turnaround? Delonte West seems to be keeping his act together after some early season distress, and the rest of the team is responding. This ranker perhaps underestimated the mediating abilities of MHC.

12. Macedonian - A tie with a top 3 team brings him out of the cellar, but unimpressive point totals keep him in the bottom 3. Put up low totals across the board for points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks, and that simply won't get it done in the toughest fantasy league on the planet.

13. Dol-Fan - The disaster season continues as the injuries pile up. Thornton and Wade are back, but Randolph remains on the shelf and Brooks and Okur have been added to the list of those walking wounded. How long is this stubborn manager willing to hold onto damaged goods? It won't be long before he's completely out of the playoff race.

14. conway429 - Just made a trade in attempts to pull himself out of the cellar, dealing the injured Brook Lopez for some immediate help. Dirk's return has not sparked the anticipated turnaround. A trade that once stimulated a resurgent vibe around this squad has since dropped him into the cellar. He'll need Kyle Lowry to put his legal issues behind him and get back to his early season level of play.
    Last edited by Dol-Fan; 02-06-2012 at 04:08 PM.

vCash
    Saddler isn't still in "the top spot".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Saddler isn't still in "the top spot".
    whoops...meant 'top 3'

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast