Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Tre and Spike are my favorite people on the show by far, but I think Richard's going to take it. I need to get to Atlanta and try his food.
    Same here about Richard, his food just looks second to none. I've heard nothing but great things about his food/restaurant.

vCash
    Finally was able to watch last weeks episode and Angelo is looking strong. I thought Tiffany was going home though, she dodged a bullet on double elimination night.

Seeing Chef David Chang was pretty cool, I been to Momofuku Ssam Bar and they have one of the best pork steam buns ever. But that was nothing in comparison to the Bo ssam (you have to make reservations to order that) its the most succulent, delicious pork you'll probably ever have. If you like pork and you either live in NY or plan on visiting, this is a must place to go.
    -----

vCash
    Spike sent home and Jamie gets another free pass.
    Wow I can't believe Tre used to be fat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Spike sent home and Jamie gets another free pass.
    Wow I can't believe Tre used to be fat
    I didnt see the end of the show. I'm not really in to cooking but I catch this show here and there. Spike was the guy that seemed entertaining so I wanted him to stay. I have seen him on some other shows and his food looked good. Jamie should have been gone because she refused to present her food when asked.

vCash
    Jamie is a phoney....can't cook with the all stars

vCash
    Richard is the Meng, other than he...I suppose I like Marcel (the d-bag) and Tre. Carla should be eliminated for being Big Birds mother. ugh.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    I was surprised to see Spike go so early in the season. I figured they would give most the "favorites" extra rope to make it near the end. It seems like Richard is the favorite to win. Do you think they will cut him if he makes a really bad dish or go by the basis of all his good dishes and try to save him?

vCash
    Jamie's time is coming, eventually she will have to cook and will get the boot.
    -----

vCash
    No top chef this week makes me sad

vCash
    ****ing Jamie. Go home already.

vCash
    Wow i hate jamie

vCash
    Why didnt the lady that went home speak up and say that the people that were supposed to prepare her food while she was serving were ignoring it and then heating it the wrong way? Seems like if she did that other lady (Jamie?) would have gone home

vCash
    Jamie dodges another bullet again and this time not only did she cook, but she cooked 2 bad dishes. Talk about lucky...
    -----

vCash
    I'd honestly love to know what purpose Jamie serves at this point. She couldn't keep up with anyone all season, she's a whiny, miserable ***** in all her interviews, and both her plates failed this week. Casey wasn't gonna win the whole thing but she damn sure didn't deserve to go home before Jamie or Tre.

vCash

It's Wednesday!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast