Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kevin Gillespie was my favorite contestant along with the brothers from that season and neither are in this one

vCash
    I liked Kevin, but he was nothing compared to the Voltaggio brothers(or a bunch of others on that season). I've been to his restaurant a few times and he's solid but that's it. Nothing special and certainly not worth of the top 3. He dick-rode on Bryan SOOOOO much.

Richard Blais is going to **** on everybody. Nicest chef I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I went to a few of Spike's restaurants in DC and he's actually very good. He's dynamic and good a lot of things. Those two are my top two.

Tre is a ****ing monster though so IDK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    It's been good every season.
    I feel like the casts became less interesting and the judges schtick got tired as time went on.

But I probably should have said save the show for me, rather than save the show.

Edit: Mainly Toby Young - I don't know how the most recent seasons have been but he was slowly becoming more of a garbage mainstay on the show. Listening to him come up with a new quip every episode revolving around coming up with something terrible to relate to the food, "It was likeeee getting hit in the face with a baseball bat after being dropped in a pool of battery acid."
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 12-01-2010 at 09:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I feel like the casts became less interesting and the judges schtick got tired as time went on.

But I probably should have said save the show for me, rather than save the show.

Edit: Mainly Toby Young - I don't know how the most recent seasons have been but he was slowly becoming more of a garbage mainstay on the show. Listening to him come up with a new quip every episode revolving around coming up with something terrible to relate to the food, "It was likeeee getting hit in the face with a baseball bat after being dropped in a pool of battery acid."
    He hasn't been on at all the past 2 seasons. Last season was mostly Ripert and before that was mostly Bourdain. I urge you to watch this season, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

vCash
    I got out at season 5 I believe so that makes sense, thank God they realised how unfunny he was. I am definitely going to give this one a chance.

vCash
    Richard and Spike! **** yeah!

vCash
    Richard obviously should have won but I guess the timing thing is fair. Angelo wins this one.

I hope Fabio stays; he's the best of the bottom 3. Elia was just terrible.

vCash
    Richard is so awesome and good. He's my favorite by far

vCash
    I love Fabio, he's a great personality and a good chef - he'll bounce back. The fact that he's not afraid to stand up to Bourdain is great.

I think the preview clip for the rest of the season looked really good too.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 12-02-2010 at 12:30 AM.

vCash
    Love the show and this season will be nuts!!!!
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    im glad they have casey on because shes hot obviously..and i find myself oddly attracted to jen and jamie

and anthony bourdain as a full time judge???

erection
    Rex Ryan
    Do you understand what the **** I wanna see tomorrow? Let's go eat a god damn snack
    THE TRIPOD

vCash
    I still hate Gail though. Always have and always will.

vCash
    I haven't watched this show in forever, but this is great since I know half of these names.

Wish that Sam guy was on this though.

vCash
    I'm rooting for Angelo, hopefully he doesn't get sick again...
    -----

vCash
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Stephen goes home tonight.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast