Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How many wins needed to clinch a playoff berth

Sorry for the caps but with 10 games remaining I say 90-93 with means they need to go 5-5 or 8-2 and really this is looking very scary to watch because SD Padres just don't know how to lose against the Dodgers now and Rox at home are just deadly....with 3 gms against Roxs and Pads and AZ which is the likely situation we face

@Cubs- 1-0

@Rockies- 2-1 <They need to win (Rockies) once since they have 2 on fire hitters in CarGO & Tulo

vs. D-Backs- 3-0 < They need a sweep here but most likely will got 2-1

Finally

Vs.Pads- Toss up but i say 2-1 < They have a tough schedule but fight their way to get runs and hold the lead...I hope we clinch it by D-backs series

8-2 or 7-3 in the final 10 games
    Last edited by PatelJ1010; 09-23-2010 at 03:53 AM.

vCash
    WTF, there's only 10 games left?!?!?!? I feel like I've been a half-*** fan in the past 2 weeks, but when football season starts its hard to care about baseball specially since I'm use to the Giants being completely out of it by this point.

I would say at least 8 wins, or at least that's the point I would be confident, 6 or 7 might get it done, might not, I'm not risking it, give me 8 more ****ing wins.

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    More than San Diego and Colorado.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    More than San Diego and Colorado.
    This, and maybe even Atlanta

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    ATL has to play PHI again in their final series of the season i like to hear that. COL can very well be out if we handle em properly this weekend.

vCash
    If this team can start scoring runs, plenty of signs point to them being able to get in, whether it Division or Wild Card...they just HAVE TO SCORE!!!

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Sucks that it's the last series that the Braves play the Phillies. The Phils probably won't use their aces so they can set them up for the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    Sucks that it's the last series that the Braves play the Phillies. The Phils probably won't use their aces so they can set them up for the playoffs.
    playoffs don't start till wednesday, and thursday for one of the NL series. They will probably play their regulars friday and possibly saturday. everyone will rest sunday.

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall