Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SF25 View Post
    The typical Duck fan response. lol

Like I said before I was a Duck fan when I moved to Eugene and I left hating them so I seriously doubt I misunderstood them. But I don't know, maybe it was just the Duck fans I know but my entire family seems to have the same opinion as well as my friends. Also just because you have friends who go to OSU doesn't mean their Beaver fans, if they grew up in Eugene chances are they're Duck fans and Duck fans refuse to believe they're so cocky and trash talk so much.
    Apparently you have had a bad experience with Duck fans but I'm not sure what was so wrong with my response. Every fanbase has their idiots.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Apparently you have had a bad experience with Duck fans but I'm not sure what was so wrong with my response. Every fanbase has their idiots.
    Well yeah of course every team has idiot fans, I'm not saying Beaver fans are perfect (nor is any team for that matter), I'm just saying I've run into far more cocky Duck fans then Beaver fans and it's not even close. Again, it might just be the people I've meant but everyone I know tends to have the same opinion.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    Ok, so how long to clean that blue paint off of the practice field? I'll be interested to hear when the grass no longer looks like it was once blue I can't imagine that they will take extreme measures to remove it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Ok, so how long to clean that blue paint off of the practice field? I'll be interested to hear when the grass no longer looks like it was once blue I can't imagine that they will take extreme measures to remove it.
    Eh, it's Oregon. The rain will wash it away! I should know, I lived in Salem for 5 years up until 2003.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12