Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737

    Thumbs up 1949-1950's Los Angeles Rams Throwback Jerseys

    I picked up these Roman Gabriel and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch throwback jerseys .... They are made by Southland Athletics, which I had never heard of until I got these .... These jerseys are made like a tank


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,152
    K

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,450
    I want a Crazy Legs Hirsch jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I want a Crazy Legs Hirsch jersey
    I thought I would never find one, and this one popped up and I couldn't resist myself

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,131

    1949-1950's Los Angeles Rams Throwback Jerseys

    Sweet

    Michael Wacha

    5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    46,422
    20 years from now all the cool kids will be wearing throwback Blaine Gabbert jerseys.


    Boxing > MMA


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    120,450
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I thought I would never find one, and this one popped up and I couldn't resist myself
    Pretty neat man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    this isnt working...I dont see any where on the site for retro jerseys? they just sell to high schools and stuff..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I picked up these Roman Gabriel and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch throwback jerseys .... They are made by Southland Athletics, which I had never heard of until I got these .... These jerseys are made like a tank

    Heya...original Rams fan here too. I want one of those jerseys...love the retro threads.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    Heya...original Rams fan here too. I want one of those jerseys...love the retro threads.
    Unfortunately this particular era rams throwback jerseys are hard to come by, especially in the thick 100% nylon durene coated fabric like the two I have.... I was lucky to find these jerseys
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Unfortunately this particular era rams throwback jerseys are hard to come by, especially in the thick 100% nylon durene coated fabric like the two I have.... I was lucky to find these jerseys
    wel that..and the fact the company doesnt make them anymore so you cant get anymore

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    well that..and the fact the company doesn't make them anymore so you cant get anymore
    you can get them, but it would need to be a run of 30 units.

    I was considering running the gold 10 units of #40, 10 units of #7 and 10 units of #81

    Crazy Legs Hirsch
    Bob Waterfield
    Night Train Lane

    I would have to get my wife's okay, then I would sell them for $200 a pop and I know they would all sell
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    you can get them, but it would need to be a run of 30 units.

    I was considering running the gold 10 units of #40, 10 units of #7 and 10 units of #81

    Crazy Legs Hirsch
    Bob Waterfield
    Night Train Lane

    I would have to get my wife's okay, then I would sell them for $200 a pop and I know they would all sell
    they told me in email that they dont make them anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •