Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Morneau may return for ALCS

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...tnerId=rss_min

If they make it of course. Kirk Gibson II? I wish him the best, its a good sign whether he plays or not.

Hope he doesn't rush it, but it would be great if he could come back and play.

Concussions are no joke. Bay missed a ton of time this season and even though I know he's not a good player, Ryan Church was tearing it up for the Mets in the beginning of '08, took a hard slide into Yunel Escobar's knee just like Morneau trying to break up a DP and wasn't the same after that.
    Props to MetsLegacy

Quote Originally Posted by ritz View Post
    Concussions are no joke. Bay missed a ton of time this season and even though I know he's not a good player, Ryan Church was tearing it up for the Mets in the beginning of '08, took a hard slide into Yunel Escobar's knee just like Morneau trying to break up a DP and wasn't the same after that.
    Yeah when Aaron Hill suffered his concussion I thought he would come back and not be the same player at all (Think Corey Koskie like) But it's panned out okay and I pray the same goes for Justin Morneau because he is a great player for the Twins.