Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Report: Colorado Will Pay $6.8 Million To Leave The Big 12 For The Pac-10 In 2011

Geez, I can barely get one story up before something else breaks.

Chip Brown of Orangebloods.com (as if I need to tell you that at this point) is reporting that the Colorado Buffaloes WILL be leaving the Big 12 to join the Pac-10 after this season. Chip reports that the Buffaloes will be paying about $6.8 million of around $19 million of our revenues from the conference to leave.

The exit fee that Colorado is rumored to be forfeiting is almost $3 million less than the conference just announced that the University of Nebraska will be paying, most likely because CU gave the required two years notice (Colorado was originally planning to leave in 2012) and Nebraska did not.

We will most likely see tonight if this story turns out to be true, but I wouldn't bet against it.

One thing I do know, Chip Brown better be be paying this source a lot of money, or he has some serious dirt on him or her...
    ralphiereport.com

vCash
    I just hope we don't mess up the division format for the conference. Please be the zipper format.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Right on I can't wait for the PAC-12 to start.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK