Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Oregon State preparing for Boise State

Beavs have Painted the Field Blue in preparation for Boise State.

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=13195205

I talked to my brother on the team about it and he said when he was on the bottom of the pile that all that blue paint gets everywhere and is really hard to get off. He said after practice the whole team looked like a tribe of massive Smurfs
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Yeah dude, I walked over to Prothero Field right after I heard about this. It looks pretty ridiculous but hey, they're trying to pull out all the stops for this game, WHILE thinking outside the box, something the OSU coaching staff doesn't do that well. Your brother is on the team, though? That's hella sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    Yeah dude, I walked over to Prothero Field right after I heard about this. It looks pretty ridiculous but hey, they're trying to pull out all the stops for this game, WHILE thinking outside the box, something the OSU coaching staff doesn't do that well. Your brother is on the team, though? That's hella sick.
    They said it was the athletic directors decision to do this but i doubt anything gets by Mike Riley without his consent.

Yea my brother is on the team man #53 Colin Lyons.
    He plays Gaurd on the offensive line.
    I hope he can get some PT this year just not at the expense of somebody getting hurt that would suck.

So many nice perks tho having a brother on the team, free 50 yard line seats 5 rows back from the field.
    I steal all his OSU gear like his shorts shirts hoodies all of it when he comes back home.
    Not to mention all the girls he hangs out with when i go and visit him in Corvallis......

vCash
    Whatever works I guess. I feel like OSU is letting Boise into their head with a move like this but I guess it could work.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Whatever works I guess. I feel like OSU is letting Boise into their head with a move like this but I guess it could work.
    I agree with you on this one man.

I believe they are over thinking this and it could end up to bite them in the butt.
    Instead of being concerned about the turf/grass they are playing on, OSU should be more focused on stopping that high powered offense that Boise State has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    I agree with you on this one man.

I believe they are over thinking this and it could end up to bite them in the butt.
    Instead of being concerned about the turf/grass they are playing on, OSU should be more focused on stopping that high powered offense that Boise State has.
    Agreed. I think the Beavers need to center a gameplan on controlling the clock. Throw a lot of short passes, let James Rodgers make plays and then hammer the ball with Quizz when the Boise defense gets tired. If they can keep Boise's offense off the field for an extended period of time they could get inside Boise's head.

vCash
    Agreed. I think the Beavers need to center a gameplan on controlling the clock. Throw a lot of short passes, let James Rodgers make plays and then hammer the ball with Quizz when the Boise defense gets tired. If they can keep Boise's offense off the field for an extended period of time they could get inside Boise's head.
    So weird agreeing with an Duck fan lol....

But you said it best the most effective gameplan would to keep Boise State's offense off the field for as long as possible.
    If we can throw off their offensive rhythm we will have a great chance to beat this team.
    Scary thing is that Boise can score in like 5 seconds on defense, offense or special teams on any given play.......

They are an all around complete team only way to beat a great team is go punch for punch and hope to be standing at the end of it.

vCash
    If the Beavers can pick up the positives from the TCU game and play like you and I think they should then they have a good shot for sure.

Also, not all Duck fans are obnoxious

vCash
    They could paint the field to look like Lady Gaga and it wouldn't mean a damn thing because at the end of the day Boise State is still a better football team.

vCash
    If the Beavers can pick up the positives from the TCU game and play like you and I think they should then they have a good shot for sure.

If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot during crucial times in the game then this should turn out to be a great game.

I work with a duck fan it was strange at first but i am coming around that not all duck fans are tools lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    They could paint the field to look like Lady Gaga and it wouldn't mean a damn thing because at the end of the day Boise State is still a better football team.
    This is College man!

These kids aren't pro's no lead is safe in college ball, unless you are smashing them 56-0 which i would bet my left nut that wont happen in this game.

I wont lie they are a really good team. But any team can lose on any given day just remember that before you count your cookies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    This is College man!

These kids aren't pro's no lead is safe in college ball, unless you are smashing them 56-0 which i would bet my left nut that wont happen in this game.

I wont lie they are a really good team. But any team can lose on any given day just remember that before you count your cookies!
    I don't count cookies...

vCash
    Most are dude. lol

The reason why I hate the Ducks is cause the majority of their fans are cocky bastards. I was a Duck fan when I moved to Eugene when I was 11, 5 years later I moved back to the Portland area and left hating them.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SF25 View Post
    Most are dude. lol

The reason why I hate the Ducks is cause the majority of their fans are cocky bastards. I was a Duck fan when I moved to Eugene when I was 11, 5 years later I moved back to the Portland area and left hating them.
    No they really aren't man. I have a lot of friends who go to OSU now and have lived in Eugene their whole life and they don't understand why Beaver fans think we Duck fans are so bad. Truth is Beaver fans are very similar to Oregon fans.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 09-25-2010 at 10:14 PM.

vCash
    No they really aren't man. I have a lot of friends who go to OSU now and have lived in Eugene their whole life and they don't understand why Beaver fans think we Duck fans are so bad. Truth is Beaver fans are very similar to Oregon fans.
    The typical Duck fan response. lol

Like I said before I was a Duck fan when I moved to Eugene and I left hating them so I seriously doubt I misunderstood them. But I don't know, maybe it was just the Duck fans I know but my entire family seems to have the same opinion as well as my friends. Also just because you have friends who go to OSU doesn't mean their Beaver fans, if they grew up in Eugene chances are they're Duck fans and Duck fans refuse to believe they're so cocky and trash talk so much.
    Last edited by SF25; 09-25-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast