Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 731
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    36,885
    vCash
    1500
    Can they not have Deb **** someone for one season. Her storylines are ALL the same, that's why she is "the weakest one". Give her a new direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafer17 View Post
    anybody notice that Quinn looks 15 pounds lighter
    It's weird because he never looked fat or anything. He looked like huge and intimidating. And now he's lost a lot of that he looks skinny and fake baked.

    Thought the episode was a good setup but not very compelling. And I have enjoyed pretty much all the seasons of Dexter equally thoroughly.

    What I did not like at all was just the random loose ends. Oh I torched all my stuff, I'm back now though so nobody ask any questions about the charred storage unit.

    Oh hey I directly broke Harry's code and killed some hick in a bathroom. Not even a borderline "he could've been a killer maybe I was justified" kind of scenario. Just an arbitrary rage killing. But wait I'm all clean and ready for the funeral now. The body's, ya know...somewhere.

    Maybe these things will be cleared up next week but the previews didn't indicate it. Seems like they're gonna run with the whole Kyle Butler/Trinity's son angle.

    We'll see.


    Jill Garvey <3

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,104
    vCash
    1400
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    also looking for one, or a site that will have one eventually
    http://www.casttv.com/shows/dexter/my-bad/nuxve5t

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,857
    vCash
    1500
    I agree with a previous poster, beginning was slow and it picked up a bit at the end. It's basically going to be season 2 again like many predicted.

    I am curious about what he'll say as his alibi, being the witness for their wedding?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,231
    vCash
    1500
    The preview for the rest of the season looked pretty good, but it also makes me wonder if he's just gonna get away with it all over again. At some point Deb or someone else close to him is gonna have to find out for this show to progress the storyline. I just hope they're not putting it off for another season.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,790
    vCash
    1500
    I don't get why you guys hate Deb so much. Her acting might be a bit untraditional, but it's real. For example, her crying is excellent.

    Her storyline is a bit tiring, but hopefully that will change this season.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    36,885
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I don't get why you guys hate Deb so much. Her acting might be a bit untraditional, but it's real. For example, her crying is excellent.

    Her storyline is a bit tiring, but hopefully that will change this season.
    Agreed with this 100 percent. I actually like Deb, she is a good character to have, but they give her the same **** all the time. Not her fault. I lol'd when she was like "Who the **** are you!?"

    She is a tomboy and think she plays that role pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,044
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I don't get why you guys hate Deb so much. Her acting might be a bit untraditional, but it's real. For example, her crying is excellent.

    Her storyline is a bit tiring, but hopefully that will change this season.
    I've never been bothered by her really at all.

    Also I find her face extremely odd looking and it's just weird because I don't find her attractive really, at the same time I just wanna bang her. I'm not completely sure that I can explain it. Might just be the character. Or the body.


    Jill Garvey <3

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JDIsMyGod23 View Post
    Agreed with this 100 percent. I actually like Deb, she is a good character to have, but they give her the same **** all the time. Not her fault. I lol'd when she was like "Who the **** are you!?"

    She is a tomboy and think she plays that role pretty well.


    "Excuse me?"

    "WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!"

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I've never been bothered by her really at all.

    Also I find her face extremely odd looking and it's just weird because I don't find her attractive really, at the same time I just wanna bang her. I'm not completely sure that I can explain it. Might just be the character. Or the body.
    Yeah, she's a bit odd looking....she's just one of those girls. A tomboy, like JD said. You probably want to bang her because of her attitude.

    It's tough for me personally though, because everytime I see her, I think of the exorcism of Emily Rose.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    i was hoping they would have got more into the episode. i watched a download copy so there was no preview for the next episode but i think its better that way. BTW people who were asking for a stream, eztv posted it around 1 am. so a few hours of waiting isnt that bad.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    I don't get why you guys hate Deb so much. Her acting might be a bit untraditional, but it's real. For example, her crying is excellent.

    Her storyline is a bit tiring, but hopefully that will change this season.
    She looks like she's having a seizure whenever she cries. How is that real? It's just overly dramatic and really cheesy.

    Plus I've always thought Jennifer Carpenter was a terrible actress and never really cared for how the writers used Deb as a character. She does the same thing every season. Fall in love with some guy, that guy ends up dead or out of the show (spoiler alert: Quinn will probably die this season), she cries uncontrollably and Dexter stands there like a robot trying to console her.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,790
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    She looks like she's having a seizure whenever she cries. How is that real? It's just overly dramatic and really cheesy.

    Plus I've always thought Jennifer Carpenter was a terrible actress and never really cared for how the writers used Deb as a character. She does the same thing every season. Fall in love with some guy, that guy ends up dead or out of the show (spoiler alert: Quinn will probably die this season), she cries uncontrollably and Dexter stands there like a robot trying to console her.
    A seizure? lol, c'mon

    I think her crying is excellent....or when she gets flustered and overwhelmed, that's great too. She just reminds me of a girl when she does those things...it's very believable. I think her crying is the exact opposite of overly dramatic, to be honest.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,245
    vCash
    1000
    I like Deb as well.


    Watching the episode now I'm starting to wonder if killing off Rita was the right decision

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,612
    vCash
    1500
    I liked the episode.

    This is the first season that I'm actually watching the show as it airs. The previous seasons I have just waited for the DVD's, and watched them in 1-2 days. Gonna suck waiting a week for each episode, but I guess its better than waiting a whole year.



Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •