Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    vCash
    How in the blue hell is Jordan Chase worse than the Skinner. I actually kind of like Chase. The Skinner was so beyond pointless and unimportant, half the time watching S3 I forgot who the "boss" was. Just thinking of S3 makes me wanna chop my dick off. Least 5 had it's good episodes and memorable moments. I literally can't think of one cool scene in S3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Eh, I get some of the complaints, that it was too clean, but when you factor everything in I don't get some of it.

Dexter was always going to get away clean, just like the hero almost always wins in the movies even when they are hurt and down and on the verge of defeat you know he will pull out of it and accept it.

In this season we saw Dexter cope with Rita's death, and the kids. Fear of Harrison having the killer instincts in him. Finding out about Chase and his crew, which leads to him finding someone who he actually lets in instead of acting like he is while hiding a big part of his personality. Falling in love and losing her. And all the while you can see him fighting with him self with an urge to be normal. You could see him emotionally invested in beating the abusive step dad. Now at the end he lets you know he will still be Dexter but I would bet it comes up again.

We saw Luman go from victim to vigilantly and back to a regular person. Not much there but it played a huge role in Dexter and his emotions and issues through out the season.

We saw Deb fall in love, feel guilt over letting someone get sliced ear to ear, to bending her previously rigid moral. We saw her kill a perp and deal with the ramifications to that, namely being shocked by her lack of remorse. Saw her become emotionally invested into 2 cases, the second of which lead to Dexter escaping, but you could see, and hear her talk about how she wasn't OK with it, and how she struggled with knowing she was doing wrong by letting Dexter and Luman go. You have her then falling in love again with Quinn.

With Quinn you had him getting closer to finding out the truth about Dexter and having Deb get in the way of something that seemed like he was deadset on. Then he had to balance that out. By the end of the season, going into next season you have the development of him pretty much knowing the truth about Dexter. He also knows that Dexter helped him out of a situation that looked like Dexter could have locked him away for a very long time. So now he is going to have to balance out the fact that he pretty much knows Dexter is a killer, with the fact that Dexter who he knows hated him equally helped him out, and he is in love with his sister, who he hid Dexter's secret from because she is a by the books detective and he didn't want her to deal with the emotional trauma of her brother being a serial killer.

There is a little more but thats a lot of development with lasting consequences setting up to be dealt with in season 6.
    Last edited by aNYer; 12-21-2010 at 01:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arliss View Post
    my theory for this season is that quinn will be the new doakes and deb will catch dexter as dexter tries to get rid of quinn..just my theory

by the way...i cant ****ing wait for sunday...football, dexter, boardwalk empire and eastbound and down....AMAZING
    Is obvious that Quinn will be this years Doakes, but the difference is that Quinn will share his info unlike Doakes who kept it all to himself.
    Last edited by Bob_at_york; 12-21-2010 at 09:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nikole.957 View Post
    Is obvious that Quinn will be this years Doakes, but the difference is that Quinn will share his info unlike Doakes who kept it all to himself.
    i disagree..

deb really likes Quinn and quin likes her so he would not **** that up.. dex also saved his ***.. and to top it off Quinn has noting on him
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Only through episode 3 right now and so far it is disappointing...which I expected....but I have hope that it will get better and I have spoken to some people who tell me that it does get better.

Tough to top last season or the end of last season.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    Only through episode 3 right now and so far it is disappointing...which I expected....but I have hope that it will get better and I have spoken to some people who tell me that it does get better.

Tough to top last season or the end of last season.
    ep 3 of 5th season or ep 3 of the 1st??

it doesnt get alot better if it the 3rd o the 5th..

the 1st season is the best season of any show i have ever seen.. the opening show is inane.. i think i will watch it again
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Dexter 2>1

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Just finished watching season 5. It was ok...but not as good as season 4. Julia Stiles can barely stick with Dexter. Johnny Lee Miller saves the show this season. Not sure this show has much left in the tank. Maybe 1 more season. Still a good show though.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Season 3 and 5 were disappointments.

They need to go "somewhere" with this show in season 6.

Im sick of the same ****.

Personally Id like to see them spend a season on the aftermath of Dexter being caught. I would like to see season 6 ending with him being caught (maybe by Deb) and then Season 7 all about the aftermath of it.

That's just me, regardless the same formula theyve been following while only work for so long... call it 24 syndrome if you will.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Love Dexter just started watching it on Netflix almost threw season 2!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Season 3 and 5 were disappointments.

They need to go "somewhere" with this show in season 6.

Im sick of the same ****.

Personally Id like to see them spend a season on the aftermath of Dexter being caught. I would like to see season 6 ending with him being caught (maybe by Deb) and then Season 7 all about the aftermath of it.

That's just me, regardless the same formula theyve been following while only work for so long... call it 24 syndrome if you will.
    He should have been caught this season, the whole season was ****ing stupid, I'm mad just thinking of it again.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849