Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Oregon needs to be in the Top 5 this week.

69 -0 okay it was Portland State but there offensive display have been present every week.

GO DUCKS!
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Well they were number 5 this week in the AP poll, I am waiting to see how they will fare against a legitimate opponent but so far they have looked spectacular. Darron Thomas has proved Chip Kelly right when he gave him the starting job, LaMichael James and Kenjon Barner make for a lethal two headed monster out of the backfield and the defense has been great. But still I am still looking forward to see how they look against someone that is at the very least ranked. But still Go Ducks!

vCash
    They've played New Mexico, Portland State, and Tennessee who isn't nearly as good this year as years past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Analyst View Post
    They've played New Mexico, Portland State, and Tennessee who isn't nearly as good this year as years past.
    True, but they didn't just beat those teams, they annihilated those teams.

vCash
    I heard on CFB final that they've scored 189 points in 180 minutes of football...insane.

vCash
    I'm going to be pissed if the Ducks end up to be a fraud this season.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I'm not just saying this cause I go to Oregon State but the Ducks haven't proven **** to me yet. They've beat the **** out of 2 **** teams (New Mexico and PSU) and a meh team (Tennessee), whoop dee doo. If they win against the actual legit teams they have coming up on their schedule then I'll say they deserve to be top 5.
    Last edited by SF25; 09-20-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SF25 View Post
    I'm not just saying this cause I go to Oregon State but the Ducks haven't proven **** to me yet. They've beat the **** out of 2 **** teams (New Mexico and PSU) and a meh team (Tennessee), whoop dee doo. If they win against the actual legit teams they have coming up on their schedule then I'll say they deserve to be top 5.
    While it is true we haven't played a good team yet we have taken care of business. Most of the time when teams play patsies they win but not like the Ducks have. We still have to prove ourselves though, you are correct.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011