Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Michigan @ Notre Dame

at

This game might not be that important to the majority of the college football world but to UM and ND fans this weeks game will most likely put the winner in the top 25. Both teams looked good in their openers, but I think I would say Michigan was more impressive with the way Denard Robinson dominated UConn's defense. Notre Dame showed they've improved drastically on defense but that they are still learning a new systems on both sides of the ball.

So what's your guy's predictions for Saturday?

vCash
    Sucks this game is on as the same time as OSU/Miami..I wanted to watch this.

ND 24 UM 17

vCash
    38-34 Michigan

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Sucks this game is on as the same time as OSU/Miami..I wanted to watch this.

ND 24 UM 17
    Yeah I know. I'm hoping my brother sets up 2 tv's for his party Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Yeah I know. I'm hoping my brother sets up 2 tv's for his party Saturday.
    Yeah, I have my 60" reserved for the OSU game (obviously) but my 37" will have the ND game on....mute. LOL

vCash
    Irish 124 Michigan 3.

Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    I'm not sure that either team going 2-0 makes them top 25 caliber. This means that they woud be favored over 95 other teams in FBS. We don't count those FCS teams in that 95. Let's use law of averages first. The loser gets to be ranked 60th and the winner gets to be 30th and you will see no from me.

vCash
    Nd wins 27-24
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    I'm not sure that either team going 2-0 makes them top 25 caliber. This means that they woud be favored over 95 other teams in FBS. We don't count those FCS teams in that 95. Let's use law of averages first. The loser gets to be ranked 60th and the winner gets to be 30th and you will see no from me.
    It really doesn't matter but I think unless this is a really sloppy game the winner will be ranked. Both are just on the outside of either the Coaches or AP, so the winner may break into one of the polls but not the other.

Unless all the voters in the AP are watching Miami and OSU but people have DVR these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDIsMyGod23 View Post
    Irish 124 Michigan 3.

Please?
    Sounds about right. ND FTW. I think we are going to surprise people this year. I think the players will take it to another level because they have a coach that they can get behind this year. I do miss Jimmy though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    It really doesn't matter but I think unless this is a really sloppy game the winner will be ranked. Both are just on the outside of either the Coaches or AP, so the winner may break into one of the polls but not the other.

Unless all the voters in the AP are watching Miami and OSU but people have DVR these days.
    I think so too. The winner of this game will likely be ranked, especially considering all the games featuring ranked teams playing each other means some of those teams will lose this week. I will be keeping an eye on this game.

vCash
    There are WAY too many good games at 330 Saturday! DAGGUMIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Not true at all, especially considering both were in the top 5 or 6 of votes in both polls. I think ND was #2 in the AP and Michigan was #1 and USA Today
    Thanks JO-MO

vCash
    Go irish!!!!

28 nd
    24 um
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    I'll be interested to see how Robinson plays against an above average defense....Apparently this game is on the same time as the Miami-OSU game, so I think I know where the majority of my attention will be.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast