Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 236
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500

    MTone's Fitness Log V2 "Monster Mike"

    Why Hello there. So, April/May thru July I had some great gains, both strength wise and physically. I slacked off a bit in August as far as how I ate, and because I drank multiple times. I've taken the past week off from lifting, and ate whatever I wanted and now I'm back to my strict ways and wanting to set an example.

    Currently I am 170lbs with 7.6% body fat.

    I am hoping to gain a few pounds the next month or so and get stronger in general.

    My current supplement usage consists of:

    Preworkout: Muscle Pharm Assault
    Intraworkout: Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic
    Postworkout: Biorhythm Afterglow

    and today I also started my second bottle of USPLabs Pink Magic. I am going to VitaminShoppe shortly and will also get a multivitamin.

    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5829/photolvd.jpg


    I am starting a new 4 day split today also (with help courtesy of Stamina), and will workout the good ol chest.


    If anyone catches me slipping or slacking or anything, please reprimand me for it. I give credit for a lot of my progress to everyone in this forum because you are all so helpful and supportive so thank you!
    Last edited by MTone8788; 09-14-2010 at 12:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Meal 1: Chocolate Milk, Turkey Sausage, Egg Whites, and Whole Wheat Toast (45 g/protein), 625 calories.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    (Soon) Meal 2: Teriyaki Chicken with Peppers and Carrots and Organic Brown Rice, Chocolate Milk (50 g/protein), 650 calories.
    Last edited by MTone8788; 09-13-2010 at 01:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,215
    vCash
    1500
    Good stuff in that pic MTone!


    I'm cheering for you!!!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Good stuff in that pic MTone!


    I'm cheering for you!!!

    Thanks holmes I know you are. BTW, I'll have those two supplement reviews up over the course of this week also.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    Thanks holmes I know you are. BTW, I'll have those two supplement reviews up over the course of this week also.
    Sweet! I'm very interested in the intrabolic as it is made by Athletic Nutrition which is the same company that makes PSU.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Sweet! I'm very interested in the intrabolic as it is made by Athletic Nutrition which is the same company that makes PSU.

    I'm definitely interested in using Presurge Unleashed in the future... it contains Russian Tarragon, did you read about it's effect with creatine usage?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    I'm definitely interested in using Presurge Unleashed in the future... it contains Russian Tarragon, did you read about it's effect with creatine usage?
    Actualy no, no I havent. What are the effects?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Post Workout: Afterglow and Chocolate Milk (47.5 g/protein), 635 calories
    Last edited by MTone8788; 09-13-2010 at 04:26 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Meal 3: Barilla Plus Pasta with Lean Ground Beef and Fat Free Mozzarella (around 50 g/protein), around 585 calories

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Whole Wheat Bagel (11 g/protein), 320 calories
    Last edited by MTone8788; 09-13-2010 at 06:11 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    i tried intrabolic, i couldnt stomach the taste so i couldnt even use it
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Duxbury
    Posts
    13,689
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    Why Hello there. So, April/May thru July I had some great gains, both strength wise and physically. I slacked off a bit in August as far as how I ate, and because I drank multiple times. I've taken the past week off from lifting, and ate whatever I wanted and now I'm back to my strict ways and wanting to set an example.

    At the end of today I will post my stats such as current weight and body fat percentage. I am hoping to gain a few pounds the next month or so and get stronger in general.

    My current supplement usage consists of:

    Preworkout: Muscle Pharm Assault
    Intraworkout: Athletic Edge Nutrition Intrabolic
    Postworkout: Biorhythm Afterglow

    and today I also started my second bottle of USPLabs Pink Magic. I am going to VitaminShoppe shortly and will also get a multivitamin.

    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5829/photolvd.jpg


    I am starting a new 4 day split today also (with help courtesy of Stamina), and will workout the good ol chest.


    If anyone catches me slipping or slacking or anything, please reprimand me for it. I give credit for a lot of my progress to everyone in this forum because you are all so helpful and supportive so thank you!
    Do you mean like this- unish or like this- ?

    Good luck Mike.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,453
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    i tried intrabolic, i couldnt stomach the taste so i couldnt even use it
    Really? What flavor did you have? I have berry and it tastes fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia_MVP View Post
    Do you mean like this- unish or like this- ?

    Good luck Mike.
    Whichever you prefer haha. Thanks

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •