Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

We need more college football fans

I don't know why there are barely any of us here, college football is my favorite sport to watch. This forum offers alot more then most other forums and there is NO reason sites like CBS, Rivals, or SI should have more then us . We need to start recruiting or something to widen our population and maybe then we can add individual team forums . Any ideas on how to do this ? I'm sure there are alot more CFB fans on this site, they just don't post here do to the fact that there isn't much traffic.

vCash
    Couldn't agree more...I just don't know what we could do. Maybe most people don't know about the CFB forums because they're so far down the page...IDK.

vCash
    I was just on the general discussion board and I saw a guy with a Jaquizz Rodgers sig and oregon state in his username but I've never seen him here.. Sent him a PM.

vCash
    one suggestion is to make it easier to find the cfb forum. it is buried under the football section, and im sure there are plenty of college football fans here that would like to post about cfb.

vCash
    How can we let people know about this section??

vCash
    Well you can do like I did for the MMA forum and put a picture with a link talking about the forum as your sig. It seems that people care more about college football in the south and smaller areas that don't have numerous pro sports teams. A large percentage of the people on these boards are from California and New York etc. where they have multiple NBA teams, multiple baseball teams, multiple NFL teams etc.

vCash
    i'm down with the Irish

vCash
    I really like college football but always forget to post in here. I'll try and be more active this year.

vCash
    It is called Pro Sports Daily. That's probably why.

= N E W | Y O R K =

vCash
    I love college football and I try to post here a lot but a lot of times I forget this forum exists. It is tough to find.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    If it was my call, the sports in season would move to the top of the forum and off season sports would drop down. Same for all the non-spots related forums, after all, this forum is named ProSportsDaily. Baseball and football forums should be at the top of the page this time of year with baseball dropping to the bottom after the World Series. Just my 2 cents.

vCash
    Excellent thread. College Football is a special sport, in order to win the championship at seasons end you have to be perfect, undefeated (yes, there are occasionally some seasons where their is a 1-loss champion)

I agree with the above, the sports in season should move up the forum, it just seems like common sense.

There are a small, loyal group of posters that are here year round, I respect all of them (Hmm) but I agree it would be nice to see that number expand and grow.

vCash
    A lot of football fans don't know **** about NCAA football, so they kinda steer clear from here.

Soon...

vCash
    The BCS turned me off to college football. That should not require further explanation.
    Ask me about my balls ...

Here