Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2792 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 179222922692274227822790279127922793279428022842289232923792 ... LastLast
Results 41,866 to 41,880 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

I could wile away the hours
    Conferrin' with the flowers
    Consultin' with the rain
    And my head I'd be scratchin'
    While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
    If I only had a brain

Really I can't say this move was good at all for the Thrashers. He was ok as a spare defensemen when guys were hurt, but as a full time defender I would love to see him in a one on one with a Toews, Ovechkin, Crosby, or Stamkos and see how quickly it becomes a top goal of the year. There was a good reason the Hawks moved him to forward and you think Dudley of all people in that org. would know that.

I would have to say the currently listed bottom three left wingers would be great candidates for this. Those being Bickell, Stalberg, and Brouwer.

Definitely Kopecky should step it up this year, as him playing with Toews and Hossa looked pretty good.

and like Moose said, Leddy has the chance while Campbell is sidelined to really show what hes got. Playing with the hammer will help him as he will be able to start some rushes and we wont be screwed if he pinches.

lets do this tonight! hot damn im excited

I've got my hossa shirt on under my suit... and cant be more excited that the offseason is over... time to defend the cup!

Yea, I am ready for this thing.

I am a bit superstitious with the Cup...so I took down all my pictures that I had on my computer (background) and my Signature here. Cup isn't ours anymore...but it is ours to defend.

I know I don't post very often but I've been reading post's on this site every day for about three years. Just wanted to say that you guys especially Boom know your ****. So here's to you guys and to the 2010-11 Blackhawks!

BTW I am ******* pumped for the game tonight!

^^^ You should start posting more. Feel free to stop in during or after the game and share your thoughts on who played well and who you expected more of. If you have any questions on anything (including minor league affiliate Rockford) there are tons of knowledgeable people who would be more than happy to answer some questions for you.

Much appreciated.

Ready for some hockey
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I don't like the Cup defense thinking. I like the idea of winning it better.

Currently streaming the North Stars and Whalers game. I'm that desperate.

I just hope he gets PP time, I want his fantasy stats. He'll probably be a bruising forward again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    I would have to say the currently listed bottom three left wingers would be great candidates for this. Those being Bickell, Stalberg, and Brouwer.
    I've seen too many conflicting lines so far. All I'm sure of is:

Kopecky-Toews-Hossa
    ???-Sharp-Kane

Feels good to watch a hockey game but, must say the season came damn quick seems like just yesterday we were hoisting the Cup.

Im pretty sure its Pasani after the way he played in the pre-season. But that is just what i've seen and could be totally off.

Rockford, pit stop on the road to being champions.

Opening Day Rosters!

Chicago Blackhawks

Bryan Bickell, Dave Bolland, Nick Boynton, Troy Brouwer, Corey Crawford, Jacob Dowell, Jordan Hendry, Niklas Hjalmarsson, Marian Hossa, Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith, Tomas Kopecky, Nick Leddy, Fernando Pisani, John Scott, Brent Seabrook, Patrick Sharp, Jack Skille, Viktor Stalberg, Jonathan Toews, Marty Turco.

Injured: Brian Campbell.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=64972

Nice to see the best young guys on there!

And it looks like leddy and Scott will be playing tonight due to the fact i'm pretty sure Boynton is suspended this game right?

yeah boynton has a 1 game suspension.. so hendry and scott will be matching up on the 3rd line d. only like 4 hours til puck drop! woooo