Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

PSD Toronto Raptors Fantasy pool

Hello, I do this pool every year. The details are below. I max the teams out at 16. It always fills up. If you're interested sign up right away. It's a pretty basic Rotisserie stats pool. This will be the first time that it will be a Salary Cap pool which means on draft day you bid on the players. So you can get your favorite player but it may cost the quality of the rest of your team. Anyways if you have any questions just ask in this thread.

To sign up go here
    http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...elect?.scrumb=

League ID 7769
    Password: raptors

Scoring & Settings

League ID#: 7769
    League Name: PSD Raptors Basketball
    Password: raptors
    Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...asketballpooll
    Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
    Draft Time: Fri Oct 15 12:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
    Max Teams: 16
    Scoring Type: Rotisserie
    Max Moves: No maximum
    Max Trades: No maximum
    Trade Reject Time: 3
    Trade End Date: March 3, 2011
    Waiver Time: 3 days
    Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
    Can't Cut List Provider: None
    Trade Review: League Votes
    Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
    Max Games Played: 82
    Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
    Start Scoring on: Tuesday, Oct 26
    Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
    Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Cya on draft day

vCash
    ok am new to this i signed up now what happends/what do i do?

vCash

Here's what you do

So if you don't have a yahoo account yet, you will need to sign up for one. I find it hard to believe that someone hasn't played Yahoo fantasy sports yet. I live for it.

Anyways follow the Link I have given you and put the league ID number in and the password. Then you just follow the steps and you are ready for draft day in 46 DAYS from now. I know that is a long ways a way but it is better to draft closer to the start of the season. Then you know who is going to be hurt or not. That may change your drafting strategy.

Also if you have never done a Salary cap pool you can practice in the MOCK draft. That is located right on the Homepage of our basketball pool.

Any other Q's

vCash
    ^ then u have to pay the fee's $ 1000. legally u have to pay now since u signed up

vCash
    I'm in.... And active too.

Here comes the Bede.

Hades.

...era ora caxxo.

vCash
    lol i would join but i hate roto leagues their so damn boring...But if you guys want to have a head to head league or something let me know im down

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thescore53 View Post
    ^ then u have to pay the fee's $ 1000. legally u have to pay now since u signed up
    Lol u almost got me their :P

vCash

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo View Post
    So if you don't have a yahoo account yet, you will need to sign up for one. I find it hard to believe that someone hasn't played Yahoo fantasy sports yet. I live for it.

Anyways follow the Link I have given you and put the league ID number in and the password. Then you just follow the steps and you are ready for draft day in 46 DAYS from now. I know that is a long ways a way but it is better to draft closer to the start of the season. Then you know who is going to be hurt or not. That may change your drafting strategy.

Also if you have never done a Salary cap pool you can practice in the MOCK draft. That is located right on the Homepage of our basketball pool.

Any other Q's
    I already signup and all, i juss i gotta wait for draft day

vCash
    I'm in. Should be fun. Never did an auction league in basketball before.

vCash
    I'm in.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    I'm in for sure

vCash
    Hi Boo, thx for doing this again, i enjoyed last season. I hope the draft date will be changed though... Friday noon I know will not be good for me but it's so far off in the future it'd be tough to plan a date atm

vCash

Draft time

Ahhhh I can see how that would be a bad draft time. Well once we get 16 I will see if we can get a better time for everyone. Get people to post a general time that would be good for them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    lol i would join but i hate roto leagues their so damn boring...But if you guys want to have a head to head league or something let me know im down
    exactly what i was gonna say. If it was head 2 head i'd be so down...but i dont like roto.

vCash

Head to Head

I have always been a Fan of the Roto. I am sure someone will start a Raptors Head to Head. Fantasy Basketball just opened up today.

Also to the funny guy who said it would be $1000 to play, that clearly is not true. It is free and all in good fun. No Bad trades allowed in this pool. The people in the pool get to vote against the bad trades and if it is clearly the worst trade ever I shall Veto it.

We only have 3 spots left. They are going quick. Join up or miss out.

booboo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast