Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

"PSD RAPTORS BASKETBALL" Roto Leage Thread...for discussion, trades, etc

Alright boys and girls let's talk some roto league. A bunch of us have discussed getting this off the ground (Gibby, pebloemer, eagles4lyfebaby, myself...hope I didn't miss anyone). Anyways...here it is so let's get talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    good job on starting the thread secterm. i will add the link to this thread to my sig so people notice it.

i need a center cant have ben wallace as my starting center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    good job on starting the thread secterm. i will add the link to this thread to my sig so people notice it.

i need a center cant have ben wallace as my starting center.
    I have four centres:

Udonis Haslem
    Channing Frye
    Marcus Camby
    Andrea Bargnani

Willing to hear trade offers... I need assists.

Bargs isn't untouchable, but I'm pretty high on him (who isn't from this board), and would need a pretty good offer to part with him.

vCash
    I really like my PF/C position but wouldn't mind picking up a high scoring PG/SG/SF. Lee and Okafor have performed really well. Little wary of trading Jefferson though, he's doing ok so far but could potentially break out and pull in huge numbers.

Okafor
    Lee
    Jefferson
    Okur
    Last edited by kidfury; 11-06-2009 at 03:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markban69 View Post
    I have four centres:

Udonis Haslem
    Channing Frye
    Marcus Camby
    Andrea Bargnani

Willing to hear trade offers... I need assists.

Bargs isn't untouchable, but I'm pretty high on him (who isn't from this board), and would need a pretty good offer to part with him.
    how about:

Camby for Manu

or

Camby & Brewer for Manu & Crawford

if you dont like it, make counter offers so we can negotiate.

vCash
    Hey guys, sorry I hadn't been watching the Post board on the pool until today. Normally it's full of blah blah blah. I should have thought of this idea starting a thread on PSD (silly me).

FYI I am happy with my team for now and am not looking to make any trades for the moment. I need either SHAQ or ODEN to get hurt. I have the back up center for both Big Z and Joel Prz. I know 1 of those 2 guys if not both will go down soon.

Anyways I am glad to see someone started this thread up.

vCash
    how about:

Camby for Manu

or

Camby & Brewer for Manu & Crawford

if you dont like it, make counter offers so we can negotiate.
    Not really interested in Manu or Crawford... I need assists, that's pretty much my weakest category..
    Both Manu and Crawford are redundant with people like Johnson and Kobe on my team.

vCash
    ^^ AST is one of my weakest categories so i dont think a trade will workout.

vCash
    i am wondering if any of you guys are willing to make trades with injured players. I am really strong at SF/PF but alot of my players are injured, which is hampering my ability to make trades. i doubt you want to trade for injured players but if you are let me know.

injured sf/pf:
    Kenyon Martin
    Ryan Anderson
    Rashard Lewis
    Antawn Jamison
    Blake Griffin

vCash
    ^^ AST is one of my weakest categories so i dont think a trade will workout.
    Unfortunately not.

vCash
    i am wondering if any of you guys are willing to make trades with injured players. I am really strong at SF/PF but alot of my players are injured, which is hampering my ability to make trades. i doubt you want to trade for injured players but if you are let me know.

injured sf/pf:
    Kenyon Martin
    Ryan Anderson
    Rashard Lewis
    Antawn Jamison
    Blake Griffin
    I'm willing to trade for an injured player but you can't expect injured players to have "uninjured" value. Injuries always detract from value, that's a given.

vCash
    i am stilling looking for a Center. Picked JJ Hickson off waivers but looking for someone else.

i am willing to Trade Flynn or Lou Williams.

BTW i sent out trade offers but people don't respond. if you guys don't like it reject it or make a counter offer. cuz i have no other way of knowing.

vCash
    i am stilling looking for a Center. Picked JJ Hickson off waivers but looking for someone else.

i am willing to Trade Flynn or Lou Williams.

BTW i sent out trade offers but people don't respond. if you guys don't like it reject it or make a counter offer. cuz i have no other way of knowing.
    make me a quality offer and I'll strongly consider

vCash
    Everyone enjoying the pool so far?

If anyone is looking to get rid of high turnover players, I'm willing to take them on provided the help me in other areas (3pt shooting, blocks, ft% most importantly, but all other stats matter at this point).

I'm not sure who I'd put on the block, but Anthony Randolph and Michael Beasley are players that may be a risk for someone to give up talent for (especially Randolph as he hasn't gotten the playing time), but could yield incredible dividends if they get it going consistently this year. Both players are capable of filling up the entire stat sheet. Both can certainly be attained. It could be a risk for me to part with either or both of them, but more consistent production fits my position in the pool better at this point. Let me know if anyone wants to be trade partners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Everyone enjoying the pool so far?

If anyone is looking to get rid of high turnover players, I'm willing to take them on provided the help me in other areas (3pt shooting, blocks, ft% most importantly, but all other stats matter at this point).

I'm not sure who I'd put on the block, but Anthony Randolph and Michael Beasley are players that may be a risk for someone to give up talent for (especially Randolph as he hasn't gotten the playing time), but could yield incredible dividends if they get it going consistently this year. Both players are capable of filling up the entire stat sheet. Both can certainly be attained. It could be a risk for me to part with either or both of them, but more consistent production fits my position in the pool better at this point. Let me know if anyone wants to be trade partners.
    i willing to trade johnny flynn if youre interested. I am looking for help in the BLK category.

Edit: i like strategy giving up on TO and focusing on other stats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast