6:00 PM Tennessee-Martin @ Tennessee

7:00 PM Memphis @ Mississippi State

7:00 PM Arkansas State @ #22 Auburn

7:00 PM Tennessee Tech @ #17 Arkansas

7:00 PM San Jose State @ #1 Alabama

7:30 PM Northwestern @ Vanderbilt

8:00 PM #21 LSU vs. #18 North Carolina*

Finally that time of year, fellas!

Northwestern vs Vandy and LSU vs North Carolina are the only games really on that schedule. The rest should be rather one-sided. I got money on LSU they are an underdog against North Carolina.

Marcus Mariota

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2

7:30 PM Southern Miss @ South Carolina

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4

12:00 PM Miami (OH) @ #4 Florida

12:21 PM Louisiana-Lafayette @ #23 Georgia

3:30 PM Kentucky @ Louisville

3:30 PM Jacksonville State @ Mississippi

6:00 PM Tennessee-Martin @ Tennessee

7:00 PM Memphis @ Mississippi State

7:00 PM Arkansas State @ #22 Auburn

7:00 PM Tennessee Tech @ #17 Arkansas

7:00 PM San Jose State @ #1 Alabama

7:30 PM Northwestern @ Vanderbilt

8:00 PM #21 LSU vs. #18 North Carolina*

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Northwestern vs Vandy and LSU vs North Carolina are the only games really on that schedule. The rest should be rather one-sided. I got money on LSU they are an underdog against North Carolina.
    Louisville/Kentucky and Southern Miss/SC could also be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Louisville/Kentucky and Southern Miss/SC could also be competitive.
    U of L vs Kentucky should be really good. We tend to struggle against the spread, both of the teams are in new coach regimes, and with Mike Hartline starting the Cats don't even feel like putting out their best lineup.

I think UK takes it 27-20.
    2015: For Ron and Ernie
    World Series or Bust
    www.cubsrelated.com for all things related to the cubs

This QB from Miami of Ohio sucks pretty damn hard.
    DUKE.

florida is pathetic right now.

I don't think Florida could have had a worse 1st quarter if they tried...that was just plain awful football.

Very simple solution for the Gators.

#1: Fire Steve Addazio. He's way too conservative, has no balls, and thinks short passes and dive plays is good enough to go far in CFB.
    #2: Move Mike Pouncey back to guard and start Sam Robey, the real center, at center.
    #3: Give Mike Gillislee the ball and bury Emmanuel Moody on the depth chart. He's trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Very simple solution for the Gators.

#1: Fire Steve Addazio. He's way too conservative, has no balls, and thinks short passes and dive plays is good enough to go far in CFB.
    #2: Move Mike Pouncey back to guard and start Sam Robey, the real center, at center.
    #3: Give Mike Gillislee the ball and bury Emmanuel Moody on the depth chart. He's trash.
    exatcly right, its mindblowing to think the play calling of one of the best football programs in the country could be so bad. the fans cant be the only ones who sees the horrible conservative playcalling, theres no way urban doesnt realize it either. i would give pouncy one more shot and i think he could do it but if he messes up again than give it to robey. gillislee is sick, moody isnt bad at all though and you cant judge him on todays game.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    exatcly right, its mindblowing to think the play calling of one of the best football programs in the country could be so bad. the fans cant be the only ones who sees the horrible conservative playcalling, theres no way urban doesnt realize it either. i would give pouncy one more shot and i think he could do it but if he messes up again than give it to robey. gillislee is sick, moody isnt bad at all though and you cant judge him on todays game.
    Gillislee is sick. He is the most well-rounded back we have. Demps is unbeatable in space but Gillislee is almost as quick and is better at creating space and shedding tacklers. Moody has been a fumble machine when he manages to get on the field. With the exception of a game or two (and I mean a meaningful game), he is constantly screwing something up.

Pouncey deserves one more shot, but he was awful today. Brantley could have handled one or two of those bad ones, but there still should not have been any bad ones to begin with. The problem with giving Pouncey another shot is South Florida is next week's opponent. The Bulls recruit from the same pool of speed that we do and if we stumble and fumble up and down the field the way we did today against a team with their talent, we will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    I would be concerned about that offense if I were a Gator fan. The final score is not at all indicative of how close this game really was. Who knows, Miami(Ohio) might end up having a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I would be concerned about that offense if I were a Gator fan. The final score is not at all indicative of how close this game really was. Who knows, Miami(Ohio) might end up having a good season.
    I'm concerned as **** but I'm confident it has nothing to do with a lack of talent. We have solid receivers and solid backs, but our offensive line is banged up and playing out of position. Plus our offensive coordinator confirmed today how incompetent he is.

If we were going to fumble the ball eight times, miss a PAT and a point-blank FG, and have another mediocre showing from receivers who should play much better I'm glad it happened today. Because if we did that against South Florida or Tennessee, they would have killed us.

oh i started getting concerned last year after the tennessee game and still am concerned. i just thought the play calling would have gotten better but i guess not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast