Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yupp...as of right now the standing room tix are 70 a piece at the lowest...last yr i got them for that for two...
    Presenting the greatest announcing duo to grace the baseball world!

vCash
    I think the 10 game Reds Power Pack option is the best way to get opening day tickets at a reasonable cost. Right now with Power Pack you can get a view level ticket to opening day and 9 additional games for only $220. That includes a single ticket to all 3 games against the Yankees and fill in the rest with random weekend games. Check it out here:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...powerpacks.jsp

Considering that you could easily spend $200 for a single opening day ticket on StubHub makes the Power Pack option look very appealing.

The option I choose every year is the Saturday weekend Season Ticket plan (now called the Bakers Dozen). For as little as $106 (bleacher seats) you can get a single ticket to all 13 Saturday games (which will include all the Bobblehead SGA's). In addition, as a season ticket holder you can buy opening day tickets at face value. So for roughly $125 you can get 14 single game tickets including opening day, you can't beat that anywhere in baseball. I'm not sure if at this point they would still offer opening day tickets for anyone who would buy this plan since I was given the opportunity way back in December. So before you buy I would call the Reds ticket office and make sure they still have opening day tickets available for anyone who buys a season ticket plan.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...jsp?loc=bakers

Hope you guys can make it, my wife and I will be sitting behind Jay Bruce in the Sun/Moon deck on opening day. Can't wait, I just hope we can finally get an opening day win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stsparks72 View Post
    I think the 10 game Reds Power Pack option is the best way to get opening day tickets at a reasonable cost. Right now with Power Pack you can get a view level ticket to opening day and 9 additional games for only $220. That includes a single ticket to all 3 games against the Yankees and fill in the rest with random weekend games. Check it out here:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...powerpacks.jsp

Considering that you could easily spend $200 for a single opening day ticket on StubHub makes the Power Pack option look very appealing.

The option I choose every year is the Saturday weekend Season Ticket plan (now called the Bakers Dozen). For as little as $106 (bleacher seats) you can get a single ticket to all 13 Saturday games (which will include all the Bobblehead SGA's). In addition, as a season ticket holder you can buy opening day tickets at face value. So for roughly $125 you can get 14 single game tickets including opening day, you can't beat that anywhere in baseball. I'm not sure if at this point they would still offer opening day tickets for anyone who would buy this plan since I was given the opportunity way back in December. So before you buy I would call the Reds ticket office and make sure they still have opening day tickets available for anyone who buys a season ticket plan.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...jsp?loc=bakers

Hope you guys can make it, my wife and I will be sitting behind Jay Bruce in the Sun/Moon deck on opening day. Can't wait, I just hope we can finally get an opening day win.

While I do agree...that that is like 500 bucks for two tickets at minimum...and i have two drawbacks...cant afford that much at one time and cant commit to that many set games...i will likely go to over 20 games this yr...living more than 2 hrs away...cant make it to many more than that...If I can swing SRO tix for Opening Day I will be there!

vCash
    the bleachers were sold out before the powerpacks went on sale

vCash
    No way I'm paying 70 dollars a pop for Standing Room only plus all the money for gas (live 2 and a half hours away), parking, and food just to stand. I'd rather watch it at home.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    While I do agree...that that is like 500 bucks for two tickets at minimum...and i have two drawbacks...cant afford that much at one time and cant commit to that many set games...i will likely go to over 20 games this yr...living more than 2 hrs away...cant make it to many more than that...If I can swing SRO tix for Opening Day I will be there!
    Check this out. The Reds will let you make payments on your season tickets! In November if you order a season ticket package you can make payments all the way up till almost opening day. I forget the exact layout, but it's definitely a nice option for those who cannot afford all the money upfront. They require something like 20% down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    No way I'm paying 70 dollars a pop for Standing Room only plus all the money for gas (live 2 and a half hours away), parking, and food just to stand. I'd rather watch it at home.
    I guess I just like being aat the park...with the weather the way it usually is at opening day we end up standing under the awnings anyways...its a price to pay for a winner...people that never go already go to opening day, and now the way they sell the tickets sucks...they sshould make the people that buy them somehow have to go to the game...that would take away form the ppl jsut buying the tix to turn them into a megaprofit on ebay or stubhub...

vCash
    I got lucky off craigslist a few years ago and got a pair cheap for Opening Day but it was prob because it ended up snowing and being 30 degrees and windy. We were cold as you know what but we stuck the game out. It took almost the whole car ride home to warm up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic19 View Post
    I guess I just like being aat the park...with the weather the way it usually is at opening day we end up standing under the awnings anyways...its a price to pay for a winner...people that never go already go to opening day, and now the way they sell the tickets sucks...they sshould make the people that buy them somehow have to go to the game...that would take away form the ppl jsut buying the tix to turn them into a megaprofit on ebay or stubhub...
    I totally agree with that. Ohio State stopped their students from selling their football tickets to scalpers now that each student ticket requires a student I.D. So how about printing a name on each Reds opening day ticket, only the person with that name can enter using that ticket. It creates some minor problems with flexibility, but it eliminates a bigger problem with scalpers.

vCash
    Scalpers

vCash
    i like 30-40 minutes away and i wouldnt pay that to stand either!

vCash
    i want to go to opening day. haha

vCash
    Me 2

vCash
    I was able to get two tickets in section 136 for opening day...so all is right with the world!

vCash
    Scalpers
    whats wrong with scalpers? ive got really good deals before. one game we got 5, $50 tickets... for $50. so $10 a ticket.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast