Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sure no prob bud, anytime Insider has a good read ill be sure to pass it along to you guys!!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    I know its early and I don't wanna over-look the Brew Crew but I can wait for the Cards series. A lot of their fans are already talking shhitt and are thinking another sweep since they are having (in no order) Carpenter, Wainwright, and Garcia go for them. I hope the Reds bats come out hot and punish the Cards. 2/3 is a deff must. A sweep or 1/3 would really kill momentum. I really hope Chapman pitches in the Cards series and mows down the Cards!! Also Go Houston!!! Keep the Cards losing streak going!

vCash
    i dont think any reds fan would mind a little pay back on the cards... i cant wait!

vCash
    I would have liked to have Cuetto go against the cards rather than the brewers but oh well...
    props to dogersuck for the sig

2010 NFL PICK'EM:
    Last Week: 7-7
    Overall: 34-28

vCash
    Cuban Missle!!!!!

vCash
    Why are so many morons in the MLB main forum part on the thread about of teams regreting not picking up Chapman saying that the Reds overpaid for Chapman. How did the Reds over pay for him???

vCash
    they didnt... their just mad that they didnt get it.

vCash
    Thats exactly what I was thinking too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Why are so many morons in the MLB main forum part on the thread about of teams regreting not picking up Chapman saying that the Reds overpaid for Chapman. How did the Reds over pay for him???
    people think they are smarter than they really are on these forums. there are a lot of people who are 15-17 who all they really only know about is what they hear/see on ESPN and BBTN. They see one person say dusty baker and they use the same excuse oh its dusty baker he will ruin any arm.

Same thing with the bengals. we sign a few people cheap (pacman etc..) "Oh they would do that they are the bengals a bunch of criminals..." actually our guys have for the most part stayed clean.

its annoying.

2010 NFL PICK'EM:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    they didnt... their just mad that they didnt get it.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by agoody117 View Post
    people think they are smarter than they really are on these forums. there are a lot of people who are 15-17 who all they really only know about is what they hear/see on ESPN and BBTN. They see one person say dusty baker and they use the same excuse oh its dusty baker he will ruin any arm.

Same thing with the bengals. we sign a few people cheap (pacman etc..) "Oh they would do that they are the bengals a bunch of criminals..." actually our guys have for the most part stayed clean.

its annoying.
    Yeah the Bengals haters make it so ridiculous, how about a look at the Ravens.

vCash
    everyone thinks Chapman's going to need tommy john too... just because you throw hard doesnt mean your going to need it. people who dont throw hard get it just as often as people who do throw hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    everyone thinks Chapman's going to need tommy john too... just because you throw hard doesnt mean your going to need it. people who dont throw hard get it just as often as people who do throw hard.
    its frustrating. oh well.

2010 NFL PICK'EM:

vCash
    this series was awefull...

vCash
    Ya it was only 6 wins vs STL all year and im pretty sure the Cards took 17 from the Reds. I dont care if the Reds were 20 games ahead this still pisses me off that they cant beat the Cards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Ya it was only 6 wins vs STL all year and im pretty sure the Cards took 17 from the Reds. I dont care if the Reds were 20 games ahead this still pisses me off that they cant beat the Cards.
    its frustrating but completely baffling that the cards can play well against us and the good teams but soooo crappy against the bums of the league.

2010 NFL PICK'EM:

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast