Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 867

Thread: Bowling!

  1. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Joliet, Il
    Posts
    16,065
    vCash
    1500
    Friday I bowled pretty bad, practice was awesome but the oil must of moved down the lanes as the game went on. 159, 205, 201. The 159 is my lowest game in months. What bowling balls do you guys have? I have a 15 pound Storm Virtual Energy and I love it.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio1984 View Post
    Friday I bowled pretty bad, practice was awesome but the oil must of moved down the lanes as the game went on. 159, 205, 201. The 159 is my lowest game in months. What bowling balls do you guys have? I have a 15 pound Storm Virtual Energy and I love it.
    Track 920A, Track The Rising, Morich Weapon of Mass Biass, and a Titan I forget who makes the ball.

    I love Track and Morich.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,685
    vCash
    1500
    14lb Copperhead. Pretty sweet ball


  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...nake-Glow.html

    That's my ball. 10 pounds.

    http://haveaballyourway.com/

    This is the ball I am getting as a 12 pounder for the bowling league I just finished.
    TAKE PRIDE

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...nake-Glow.html

    That's my ball. 10 pounds.

    http://haveaballyourway.com/

    This is the ball I am getting as a 12 pounder for the bowling league I just finished.

    Edit: 2nd link doesn't work and I cant figure it out so I just copied the new ball in a new link which is below.

    http://www.ontheballbowling.com/shop...75/1179/_.jpeg
    TAKE PRIDE

  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,685
    vCash
    1500
    Does that Steelers ball have any reaction or is it just a normal ball?


  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    Does that Steelers ball have any reaction or is it just a normal ball?
    Not sure yet. I had to order it online so I have to wait until I receive it. Its probably a normal ball but I have no clue.
    TAKE PRIDE

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Went Bowling Thursday and had a 189, 204, 233 and a 228. Nothing to special.

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  9. #204
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Not sure yet. I had to order it online so I have to wait until I receive it. Its probably a normal ball but I have no clue.
    It wouldn't be a bad spare ball if its just a straight ball.


  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,232
    vCash
    1500
    I bowled great again this weekend but didnt cash I was just short of the money there were a lot of high scores. I bowled 226/247/238 for a 711 series. If I would of struck out in the 10th in the second game I would of been in the 280's and would of cashed but I had to throw the ball like a baby and go 9 spare 9.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Wow very good Bowling!!!

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I bowled great again this weekend but didnt cash I was just short of the money there were a lot of high scores. I bowled 226/247/238 for a 711 series. If I would of struck out in the 10th in the second game I would of been in the 280's and would of cashed but I had to throw the ball like a baby and go 9 spare 9.
    Very nice!
    TAKE PRIDE

  13. #208
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    13,685
    vCash
    1500
    League night last night. Bowled a 189/173/193.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    League night last night. Bowled a 189/173/193.
    Good scores. Sounds like me on a really good night lol.

    I found out on Tuesday nights my local bowling alley has a deal unlimited bowling for $7 from 9:30 to midnight so I am gonna start doing that until I join another league over summer. I am leaving in a few minutes. I will post my scores on here later tonight. I am going alone so I assume I will be getting a lot of games in.
    TAKE PRIDE

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Well, I just got home and in 2 and a half hours I bowled 10 games. My arm hurts but I wanted to keep going so I did. Below are my scores in order from tonight. You will notice a huge drop off for games 8-10 based on a ton of fatigue. Overall a solid night though and I was happy with the majority of my scores.

    Scores: 163, 158, 156, 176, 153, 158, 162, 128, 119, 112.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •