Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What round would you want your team to take Pryor in the Supplemental Draft?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Round 1- Forfeit 1st Round Pick in 2012

1 1.06%
  • Round 2- Forfeit 2nd Round Pick in 2012

3 3.19%
  • Round 3- Forfeit 3rd Round Pick in 2012

14 14.89%
  • Round 4- Forfeit 4th Round Pick in 2012

12 12.77%
  • Round 5- Forfeit 5th Round Pick in 2012

20 21.28%
  • Round 6- Forfeit 6th Round Pick in 2012

11 11.70%
  • Round 7- Forfeit 7th Round Pick in 2012

33 35.11%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrelle Pryor

vCash

Terrelle Pryor

It seems an almost certainty that Terrelle Pryor will be entering the Supplemental Draft once the lockout comes to an end.

The typical scouts on TV are all split on him as a QB prospect.

Todd McShay has no clue about anything related to Terrelle Pryor. He says he is 6'3 220lbs, when its widely known he is 6'6 235lbs. Then suggested Pryor would've been the 8th best QB in the 2011 NBA Draft although McShay's QB list changed constantly once workouts took place.

Mel Kiper says Terrelle Pryor is going to be a Tight End.

Mike Mayock says Pryor had the potential to be a Top 10 Pick in 2012.

What do you think of him as a NFL QB prospect?

What team would be the best fit?

vCash
    He's not going to be any good anyway. So I don't care. Not smart enough to play QB in the NFL.

vCash
    Actually if I were running the Buffalo Bills, I would use a 4th rounder on Pryor in the Supplemental Draft.

They have a clear starter for next season in Ryan Fitzpatrick, and they could develop Pryor as a potential starter in 2012. Depending on how is development turns out will determine if they keep him at QB or move him to WR. They do need a big WR too.

vCash
    He's below average as a passer at the COLLEGE level. There's no way he's going to be good unless he sits for at LEAST 4 years.

vCash
    Maybe a wide out... He has plenty of athletic ability, just don't think he will make it at QB in the next level. His style of play doesn't work out in the NFL. If I were the Bills..maybe give him a shot but that's only because they have no one else.

vCash
    I think Pryor could make an impact at a different position. Tight end or receiver. There's no way of telling how he will translate to those positions from a blocking or route running standpoint, but his skill set best fits there since he probably has no future as a quarterback. He doesn't have it between the ears to be a QB IMO.

Kind of how I feel about Newton, but Newton did at least prove that he could lead a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxlong View Post
    He's not going to be any good anyway. So I don't care. Not smart enough to play QB in the NFL.
    Smart on the field or off it?

He has improved each season on the field from a QB perspective. He does have talent and he already has NFL level mechanics(no tweaking). 65 CMP% too last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    He's below average as a passer at the COLLEGE level. There's no way he's going to be good unless he sits for at LEAST 4 years.
    Strong arm
    Decent accuracy
    High CMP%
    NFL mechanics

The biggest problem has been his consistency with his throws, that can be fixed. QB's rarely even sit for 3 years. Gotta go by how he does when hes out there on the field in pre-season first before you destine him to the bench permanently.

He doesnt throw with the power he should either. I dont see him fitting tight corners to the sideline but he throws a perfect spiral deep ball.

Maybe a wide out... He has plenty of athletic ability, just don't think he will make it at QB in the next level. His style of play doesn't work out in the NFL. If I were the Bills..maybe give him a shot but that's only because they have no one else.
    What style of play? Hes been in a pro style offense at Ohio State for the purpose of him preparing for the NFL. He has never been a running QB per se, its not his fault he has the ability to extend the play and avoid sacks.

Most of the time he runs is through extending the play out of the pocket, not designed runs like Cam Newton/Tim Tebow did in college.

& a move to WR would only be if he legit cant play QB at 3rd string or even be a backup. You dont just move a guy to WR just because they're not a starter.

vCash
    Well you can just watch Fresno. I already know the answer to this....and if I'm wrong I will buy you a car.

vCash
    Well you can just watch Fresno. I already know the answer to this....and if I'm wrong I will buy you a car.
    I dont need your offer of a car. I prefer a house for my parents instead.

vCash
    Done deal. I am that confident. I will PM you if he turns out to be even mediocre.

vCash
    Last edited by Fresno; 06-02-2011 at 12:02 AM.

vCash
    Done deal. I am that confident. I will PM you if he turns out to be even mediocre.
    Deal.

I see him starting in 2012.

vCash
    Pryor will be the slot WR in Buffalo with Steve Johnson and Lee Evans will be the 1-2 punch for Fitzie

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Not going to succeed at QB in the NFL, he barely does in college. He might have a shot at TE but he's probably too arrogant.
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast