Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

NFL Labor Deal Agreement In Two Weeks?

"Reports of progress and optimism on the NFL labor front continue to emerge. The latest is from Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal, a sister publication of Sporting News.

On Saturday morning, Kaplan tweeted, "Told optimism is so high in NFL, players talks over labor deal that expectation is for a framework agreement in about two weeks."

Many predictions on the resolution of the labor dispute have estimated an early to mid-July agreement, so Kaplan's report puts a more optimistic spin on the timeline. After five days of talks the past two weeks—including two days this week in New York—the mood in negotiations has improved considerably.

Perhaps the most significant symbol of progress was a report in the New York Post that commissioner Roger Goodell and NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith appeared upbeat in a private dinner Wednesday night after the second day of negotiations in New York.

That'll be great to get the framework layed for sure. I hope it gets done soon!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

All we can do is hope. I was hearing these rumors over the last few days but at this point, everything is just a rumor.

I won't hold my breath until everything is done and its officially announced. But I will pray

I really want to go see that Jets vs Giants game, so there better not be a lockout.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

This would be great. I'm so tired of this bull **** lockout. Normally there would be rookie camps starting and some mini camps. No trade or free agent rumors going on. This **** needs to end, and hopefully this will be a start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

Not getting my hopes up...

I think we can all agree it's just nice to see we are not sitting here spinning our tires, and I also think we can all agree that ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!

This would obviously be great news. But anything can happen in 2 weeks, talks could break apart once again, maybe all of sudden they stop talking because they tend to talk for only for couple days, then for some dumb reason D. Smith make a annoying statement like were at "War"

But let's just hope. Time has finally arrived for some football!

I'm bored. I NEED football in my life.

Free agency signings, other player movements, football camp....etc.

Hopefully.

Cautiously optimistic here. I need to start making travel plans, so get this thing done!

(and in the meantime, keep the crack rocks away from DeMaurice Smith)
    Time for some hootenanny.

beleive it when i see it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds