Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,057
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Ummm...

    So does that mean don't eat bananas at all, or eat them more than once a year?
    Guess for us

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,173
    vCash
    1500
    Look at YNH completely ignore my beer post hehe. I know, it sucks, but do it and you'll feel so much better when the lbs start falling off!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    26,934
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Look at YNH completely ignore my beer post hehe. I know, it sucks, but do it and you'll feel so much better when the lbs start falling off!
    I didn't ignore it.

    But I did notice that it said walking is better than doing situps. So I might end up just walking around the block a few times with a beer in my hand.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    I didn't ignore it.

    But I did notice that it said walking is better than doing situps. So I might end up just walking around the block a few times with a beer in my hand.
    Haha alright.

    And...i was starting to feel real proud until i got to the bolded part.
    But that's a start haha

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,257
    vCash
    1500
    Walking around with an open alcoholic beverage in public is illegal so I doubt he will do it.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Walking around with an open alcoholic beverage in public is illegal so I doubt he will do it.
    Do they actually arrest you for that?

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Do they actually arrest you for that?
    You can be, depending on how much of a prick the cop is or how intoxicated you are.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,173
    vCash
    1500
    Yes they do. When i lived in Riverside, by law they were able to cite us for drinking in out own front yard.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    26,934
    vCash
    1500
    So I was over at my folk's house this morning and happened to luck into some old weights my brother left there years ago.

    It's not much, just 2 dumbbells with a bunch of mismatched weights on them....some red, some brown, and some black.

    4 5lb weights on one.
    2 10lbs and 2 8.8lbs on the other, but they are all centered on the bar. Presumably so he could use it like a makeshift bench press bar, with his hands on either end.

    So now I've got just under 60 pounds of weights to work with, for whatever that's worth.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,257
    vCash
    1500
    Hey some weight is better than no weight! It's a start!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canadian In Michigan.
    Posts
    42,057
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    So I was over at my folk's house this morning and happened to luck into some old weights my brother left there years ago.

    It's not much, just 2 dumbbells with a bunch of mismatched weights on them....some red, some brown, and some black.

    4 5lb weights on one.
    2 10lbs and 2 8.8lbs on the other, but they are all centered on the bar. Presumably so he could use it like a makeshift bench press bar, with his hands on either end.

    So now I've got just under 60 pounds of weights to work with, for whatever that's worth.
    60 pounds or so should be pretty nice to work with.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    26,934
    vCash
    1500
    So it's been 2 whole days of walking a mile, doing situps/pushups, and eating fish/apples/bananas.....

    Where the hell are my 6 pack abs?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,173
    vCash
    1500

    Give it a couple of weeks and you'll notice some pounds coming off.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    So it's been 2 whole days of walking a mile, doing situps/pushups, and eating fish/apples/bananas.....

    Where the hell are my 6 pack abs?
    lol, I know your joking but give it time. If you continue like this, you should see some results in a month.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,495
    vCash
    2100
    You should really weigh yourself to get a starting weight too.

    If you're dedicated and doing the work...you should be happy when you look at the scale the next week or two.

    It's fun to hop on the scale (when losing) at the end of every week to see how much progress you've made.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •