Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Better rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by atl_braves_fan View Post
    Laughing at a kid who may need Tommy John surgery? Stay classy Boston - and enjoy your $170 million third place team.
    When the two teams ahead of you are the 1st and 2nd best teams in baseball, and you trail by 5 and 3.5 games with the injuries we've had (Drew, Beltre, Lester, Lackey, Scutaro, Bard, and Paps are the only significant players not to get hit by injuries) - it's not bad.

You enjoy your cheap ownership and geriatric leadership - y'all.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotation View Post
    The Giants win this thread.
    I find yelling is a sign of childishness or lack of confidence in one's argument - or both. Nice.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    The Philadelphia Rotation
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 49-62, games this week vs. Cardinals (3), Angels (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    When the two teams ahead of you are the 1st and 2nd best teams in baseball, and you trail by 5 and 3.5 games with the injuries we've had (Drew, Beltre, Lester, Lackey, Scutaro, Bard, and Paps are the only significant players not to get hit by injuries) - it's not bad.

You enjoy your cheap ownership and geriatric leadership - y'all.
    I will enjoy them, thank you for the kind words - I will also enjoy the playoffs.

vCash
    anyone picking kendrick over lackey is just ******** he isnt even doing better then him this year, and this is clearly lackey's worst year of his career
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Philly's all day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345