Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How long have you been a Rangers fan? Since Birth

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Messier, Leetch, Graves, Richter, Gretzky, Beukeboom

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Anisimov, Callahan, Staal, Dubinsky, Henrik, Gaborik, Stepan

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? 94, 97, 2009

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers? Rick Nash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets2011 View Post

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Messier, Leetch, Graves, Richter, Gretzky, Beukeboom

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Anisimov, Callahan, Staal, Dubinsky, Henrik, Gaborik, Stepan

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? 94, 97, 2009

Welcome to the Rangers forum.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    thanks man

vCash
    Hey guys. New Hockey fan here. My absolute love of New York has lead me to this team, playing in the best city in the world, playing in the best arena in the world, with the best fans in the world. Im glad to be a part of it, and although I dont know much about hockey yet, i look forward to being a loyal NY Rangers fan through the good and the bad, and cheering this team on, and raising my future kids in NY as Rangers fans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    Hey guys. New Hockey fan here. My absolute love of New York has lead me to this team, playing in the best city in the world, playing in the best arena in the world, with the best fans in the world. Im glad to be a part of it, and although I dont know much about hockey yet, i look forward to being a loyal NY Rangers fan through the good and the bad, and cheering this team on, and raising my future kids in NY as Rangers fans!
    Welcome to the NY Rangers forum. We have another game tonight.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Hi Everyone,

How long have you been a Rangers fan?
    47 years, since birth thanks to my Dad

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up?
    Vic Hatfield, loved him when I was a kid. Later on Messier....just because he had that leaderhsip quality, best in Sports in IMHO

Who are your current favorite Rangers players?
    Callahan, Lundqvist, Staal

What years were your favorite Rangers teams?
    Early 70's with the GAG (Goal a Game) line and 92 through 96..94 in particular

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers?
    Brooks Orpik, or someone like him....tough to play against

vCash
    Welcome Greg. Nice to have another long time fan. You left out my favorite era of Rangers teams. 1978-1984.

vCash
    welcome aboard greg and AI..AI you've chosen the right team, i just hope you're ready for heartbreak and misery like all of us rangers fans deal with every year haha, even though we're lookin alright so far this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IU Hoosiers 3 View Post
    welcome aboard greg and AI..AI you've chosen the right team, i just hope you're ready for heartbreak and misery like all of us rangers fans deal with every year haha, even though we're lookin alright so far this year
    lol, could very well be the best time to start following, as its looking were in a position to improve not just i the short term but season to season atm... lets hope so

vCash

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Messier, Gretzky, Leetch, Richter, Graves

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Anisimov, Callahan, Staal, Gaborik, Sauer, Dubinsky, Stepan, King Henrik

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? 94, 97, 2007, 2008

vCash
    Hey I'm migrating over from HF. Got along with most people but the few I didn't were tenured posters who treated everyone like dirt so i routinely bashed them. Probably the bigger no no was challenging the mods to do their jobs haha so I gots suspended. Just here to talk hockey. I'd like to start with a big F U to Devorski for tripping up DUbs on a 2-0 for us in OT since that's the most recent thing that happenned. Wish I could say what a win! instead but unfortunately....well hopefully 5 hours from now I can say that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nags1 View Post
    Hey I'm migrating over from HF. Got along with most people but the few I didn't were tenured posters who treated everyone like dirt so i routinely bashed them. Probably the bigger no no was challenging the mods to do their jobs haha so I gots suspended. Just here to talk hockey. I'd like to start with a big F U to Devorski for tripping up DUbs on a 2-0 for us in OT since that's the most recent thing that happenned. Wish I could say what a win! instead but unfortunately....well hopefully 5 hours from now I can say that
    welcome to psd

props to sfgiants5518

GO 'CUSE

vCash
    I'm Kyle, Rangers fan since I was born 20 years ago,
    Loved Theo Fleury, Pavel Bure, Adam Graves, Mike Richter
    These days, hopin for Gabby to return to normal. Also like Cally, Duby, and King Henrik
    Loved the early 2000's with Fleury, lindros, Jagr, Messier, Richter, and Graves
    Looking forward to the addition of Brad Richards, and there was a short rumor about Paul Stastny. Highly doubtful, but sounds good to me.
    Last edited by TFleury14; 05-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up?

Who are your current favorite Rangers players?

What years were your favorite Rangers teams?

1. When I was five years old my dad forced me to watch the 1994 Stanley Cup run with him but I don't actually remember much. I vaguly followed them as a child and the start of my teenage years. Wasn't until I started playing hockey at 14 in 2003 that I actively became a big Rangers fan.

2. Favorite Rangers growing up were Graves, Messier and Richter.

3. Staal is definitely my favorite. Then Lundqvist, Dubinsky and Callahan. Stepan and McDonagh are growing on me.

4. I guess the 1993-94 team and last year's team would be my favorites.

5. I can only pick one guy? Iginla, Nash, Parise, Kane and Sharp will be severely disappointed in me but I gotta go with Toews. Great player, still young and a dynamic center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    since 97, when my Hartford Whalers were stolen from me by Bettman, Karmanos and John Rowland
    Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up?Messier

Who are your current favorite Rangers players?Cally

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? 93,94

Shea Weber

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast