Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    How long have you been a Rangers fan? I started watching the Rangers in the late 70's earily 80's

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Tomas Sandstrom

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Hank, and Nash and Gabby

What years were your favorite Rangers team? 94 ofcourse but I really enjoyed last year

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers? Malkin or Crosby

Ok in closing I used to love watchin Dunham play and so did my daughter. my daughter now loves Cally
    Toma Sandstrom was my favorite player during his era also.

I loved the 1979-1984 Rangers vs Islanders rivalry. That was my favorite hockey era.

Welcome to the board!!!
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Thank you for the welcome. That era was mine too i missed that rivalry but those games against the flyers where brutal to say the least i had the biggest crush on Tomas Sandstrom i wanted to marry him. Loved crazed pre-teen. What can I say LOL LOL. 48-0 love to see that but will settle for 35-13 first seed home ice advantage and bring the cup back to us loyal anf faithful fans. RANGERS FANS= GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I have been a Ranger Fan since about 1969 Eddie Giacomin didn't even wear a mask at the time
    Favorite Ranger players growing up were Steve Vickers and Pete Stemkowski,I remember Vickers getting into a fight with Don Murcotte of the bruins in the playoffs and Vickers floored him!
    Current favorites?? Gun to my head I would say our captain Callahan but seriously I love this whole team
    Favorite years were 78-79 when we beat the isles in the playoffs (we should have won the CUP that year) and of course 1994
    if I had to pick anybody else for our team I would say Shane Doan I always liked him

vCash
    How long have you been a Rangers fan? Since I was 7 years old... 1987

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Adam Graves, Mike Richter

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Callahan, Lundqvist, McDonagh, Girardi

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? The teams of 92-95, love last year's squad as well, can't wait to see this year's additions

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers? Jarome Iginla / Teemu Selanne

Looking forward to Game 1 tonight.... here's to a great year and a hopeful cup run!!! Let's go Rangersssss!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. That era was mine too i missed that rivalry but those games against the flyers where brutal to say the least i had the biggest crush on Tomas Sandstrom i wanted to marry him. Loved crazed pre-teen. What can I say LOL LOL. 48-0 love to see that but will settle for 35-13 first seed home ice advantage and bring the cup back to us loyal anf faithful fans. RANGERS FANS= GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend at that time liked James Patrick, but Tomas was my fave player, lol.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I have been a Ranger Fan since about 1969 Eddie Giacomin didn't even wear a mask at the time
    Favorite Ranger players growing up were Steve Vickers and Pete Stemkowski,I remember Vickers getting into a fight with Don Murcotte of the bruins in the playoffs and Vickers floored him!
    Current favorites?? Gun to my head I would say our captain Callahan but seriously I love this whole team
    Favorite years were 78-79 when we beat the isles in the playoffs (we should have won the CUP that year) and of course 1994
    if I had to pick anybody else for our team I would say Shane Doan I always liked him
    That 1978-79 playoff is still my all time favorite moment in all of professional sports. Better than the Giants superbowls, Yankees world series and even the 1994 cup for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    How long have you been a Rangers fan? Since I was 7 years old... 1987

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up? Adam Graves, Mike Richter

Who are your current favorite Rangers players? Callahan, Lundqvist, McDonagh, Girardi

What years were your favorite Rangers teams? The teams of 92-95, love last year's squad as well, can't wait to see this year's additions

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers? Jarome Iginla / Teemu Selanne

Looking forward to Game 1 tonight.... here's to a great year and a hopeful cup run!!! Let's go Rangersssss!!!

Welcome to the board. Graves and Ricther were 2 great choices for favorite players!

vCash
    I been a Rangers fan since I was born. Loved hockey all of my life and played it just to play since i was young in leagues. Played baseball, football, and i wrestled in high school tho so i kind of got away from playing. Of course I still followed it and remained a diehard Rangers fan. I just didn't have the time to keep playing hockey for fun. Since i graduated i have been playing in summer leagues around my house which are few and far between. I live in PA so most people are flyers fans so I get bust them and vice versa. I hope we have a successful year so I can rub it in all the flyers fans face around me. Really excited about this year and the future because we have a very talented team and a lot of young talent that has the potential to be great for a long time. The future is bright for Ranger fans so I couldn't be happier. It's awesome seeing Rick Nash in a Rangers uni so I'm pumped for the rest the seasons and the seasons to come. It just pisses me off that where I am from all the Ranger games are blackout so I have to resort to streaming them online and getting a ****** picture. I guess its better than nothing. But anyway, Lets go Rangers!!
    Last edited by JdKing7; 01-19-2013 at 08:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JdKing7 View Post
    I been a Rangers fan since I was born. Loved hockey all of my life and played it just to play since i was young in leagues. Played baseball, football, and i wrestled in high school tho so i kind of got away from playing. Of course I still followed it and remained a diehard Rangers fan. I just didn't have the time to keep playing hockey for fun. Since i graduated i have been playing in summer leagues around my house which are few and far between. I live in PA so most people are flyers fans so I get bust them and vice versa. I hope we have a successful year so I can rub it in all the flyers fans face around me. Really excited about this year and the future because we have a very talented team and a lot of young talent that has the potential to be great for a long time. The future is bright for Ranger fans so I couldn't be happier. It's awesome seeing Rick Nash in a Rangers uni so I'm pumped for the rest the seasons and the seasons to come. It just pisses me off that where I am from all the Ranger games are blackout so I have to resort to streaming them online and getting a ****** picture. I guess its better than nothing. But anyway, Lets go Rangers!!
    I liked that!!!

vCash
    How long have you been a Rangers fan?
    SINCE 1969

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up?
    ROD GILBERT. ED GIACOMIN, BRAD PARK,JEAN RATELLE

Who are your current favorite Rangers players?
    DAN GIRARDI,MICHAEL DEL ZOTTO,HENRIK LUNDQVIST.RYAN MCDONUGH

What years were your favorite Rangers teams?
    1971-74,1991,1994,1997

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JOHN TAVARES ON THIS SIDE OF THE CITY.A SOLID YOUNG CENTERMAN TO BUILD AROUND.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnym1959 View Post
    How long have you been a Rangers fan?
    SINCE 1969

Who was your favorite Rangers players growing up?
    ROD GILBERT. ED GIACOMIN, BRAD PARK,JEAN RATELLE

Who are your current favorite Rangers players?
    DAN GIRARDI,MICHAEL DEL ZOTTO,HENRIK LUNDQVIST.RYAN MCDONUGH

What years were your favorite Rangers teams?
    1971-74,1991,1994,1997

Who is the one guy in the NHL you would like to add to the Rangers
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JOHN TAVARES ON THIS SIDE OF THE CITY.A SOLID YOUNG CENTERMAN TO BUILD AROUND.

I like seeing all these long time fans. Some have been watching even longer than I have. They bring back some great memories. Welcome to the board!!!

vCash
    do you remember Orland Kurtenbach?

vCash
    do you remember Orland Kurtenbach?
    I remember him but not as a Ranger. I remember him once he left the Rangers. Why do you ask?

vCash
    not many remember him Sly

vCash
    not many remember him Sly
    I did not know if he was your favorite player or you knew him or something like that. I often think about my favorites from years ago. Donnie Murdoch, Ulf Nilsson, Eddie Johnstone, Barry Beck, Nicky Fotiu, etc.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast