Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NY Rangers January Game And Discussion Thread: Lets Keep Rockin & Rollin Men!!!

Hey guys I'm just filling in until Metswon69 gets back. I know these game threads are far from his works of art but hopefully it can will be enough to keep us going for another month.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    What an amazing period. I'd like to see another one just like that one!
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Really awesome game. I was afraid it might get chippy at 6-1. Glad it did not. 10-1 in our last 11 games.

vCash
    10-1 over past 11 games is awesome!

We have a big next month of hockey with 8 out of next 10 games against top teams. LGR!

vCash
    On a roll boys. Hope they can keep it up

vCash
    Just another great win for the Rangers here. Tough schedule coming up but I love the way we can beat anyone right now. We are gaining a little ground on Isles and Pens slowly but surely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Just another great win for the Rangers here. Tough schedule coming up but I love the way we can beat anyone right now. We are gaining a little ground on Isles and Pens slowly but surely.
    We are gonna see how good we are in the next 3 games. These are games where Nash and Kreider have to be big for us, games against bigger opponents. Those two are sizeable and can still push the pace, Kreider hasn't done it much this year but maybe this sparks him.

vCash
    Great win.... score could've easily been 8-1 or 9-1, guys were being a little too unselfish at times. Shame Hank couldn't get the SO, but a real nice win nonetheless. Let's keep this momentum going, and how about the power play!!!!!!!

vCash
    I felt kind of bad for Nolan. The ref/linesmen may have blew the call on one of our goals and then Nolan gets a penalty for complaining. I think the refs made up for it during the Kreider penalty sequence.

vCash
    I read that we are now 3rd in the NHL in goals scored per game. Who saw that coming? We are a pretty deep team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I read that we are now 3rd in the NHL in goals scored per game. Who saw that coming? We are a pretty deep team.
    It was painful having to win games 1-0, or 2-1.

vCash
    Just curious, what do you guys think:
    1. Will we bring back Duclair after the WJ's?
    2. If we do where does he play 3rd line with Hagelin and Hayes or 4th line with Fast and Moore?
    3. Who do we trade?
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 01-04-2015 at 05:00 PM.

vCash
    I would not be shocked if we let AD go back to juniors if we can recall him later in the season in case of injury.

AD reportedly had a strong tourney. I think I saw a clip where he shot the puck all the way through the crease behind the goalie on a empty net. That must have been frustrating for him.

vCash
    I anticipate Duclair going back to juniors, and I believe Sather will make a good offer to acquire Andrej Sekera, defenseman from Carolina, to be our bottom-pair left-handed dman. We would need to off-load about $2mm in salary somewhere (John Moore + another $1mm somewhere) but I think this could be done.

Adding Sekera to the blue-line would be an excellent upgrade to a strong d-unit, and position the club well for another run at the Cup. It would also have the added benefit of being a possible hedge to losing Staal in free-agency.

vCash
    With us carrying extra forwards as it is i would think Duclair would go to junior. He has had a really good tournament for Canada so far, but i still feel he is a kid playing a man's game in the NHL right now.

It might be a mistake but i still feel we are gonna have a hard time signing Staal and i think he is the guy that will be traded.
    Last edited by bsi; 01-04-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast