Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bieksa for McGinn or Couture?

The San Jose Sharks are looking for help. But Kaberle, 32, who carries a $4.25-million hit, wants to stay in the East. That hasn't stopped talk of Sharks GM Doug Wilson offering prospect D Derek Joslin and a first-round pick. Bieksa and his $3.75-million hit might make more sense. Not sure what to make of whispers that San Jose is willing to trade LW Jamie McGinn or C Logan Couture for Bieksa, but the talk is out there.
    http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hoc.../15026296.html
    #3in5

<3

Andrew Luck - T.Y. Hilton/Andre Johnson/Donte Moncrief/Phillip Dorsett/Duron Carter - Frank Gore/Boom Herron - Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    Its gonna be Joslin...wont be Couture or McGinn.

vCash
    Yeah I do not see San Jose moving much of their young talent. I am looking forward to a full year from Couture and seeing what McGinn can do with the opportunity to spend a full season in the bigs. Good energy player who would fill a need on the 3rd or 4th line.

vCash
    mcginn or joslin, sure why not. couture, not a chance. hes a big part of our future.

vCash
    I think it makes sense to trade Mcginn, but certainly not Logan Couture...that'd be a HUGE mistake. And while I'd like to have Kaberle, I'm not crazy about DW offering Derek Joslin.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    looks like injuries will keep the Canucks from trading Bieska after all, running out of options pretty quick.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...de-possibility

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Couture isn't going anywhere.