The focus this offseason in the Big 10(outside of expansion) has seemed to focus on the QB. Whether it be the continued development of returning stars or the high amount of new starters. But as I look at each team, the league seems to continue to be dominated by great rushing attacks. So, how would you rank the top 5?
1. Wisconsin (John Clay and Zack Brown behind that OL will be great)
2. Iowa (I love the three headed monster with Hampton back)
3. Ohio State (I include Pryor)
4. Penn St. (I don't know much about their new QB and if he'll contribute to the run game, but Royster/Green is top 5)
5. Illinois (I want to put them higher but I don't want to be a homer.)