Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area!!!
    Posts
    10,128
    vCash
    1500

    Any legit sites where I can find retro Jordan shoes?

    I'm trying to avoid those fake scamming China based websites that sell you counterfeit shoes. Does anybody know any sites that are legit?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.pickyourshoes.com/shoes.a...productcode=12

    this place is legit i get my jordans from there and there's alot of other brands too if you dont want any jordans.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area!!!
    Posts
    10,128
    vCash
    1500
    Cool thanks man. About to check it out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    tell me if you buy from it.
    So i know helped someone out

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,600
    vCash
    500

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    http://www.pickyourshoes.com/shoes.a...productcode=12

    this place is legit i get my jordans from there and there's alot of other brands too if you dont want any jordans.
    Looks like you beat me to the punch. This website is legit and the shoes are all authentic and the Jordans come with the cards and everything.

    thanks to grkmaster for the amazing sig

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,917
    vCash
    1500
    sneakerhead.com
    16 Time NBA Champs: LA Lakers
    3 Time Superbowl Champs: Oakland Raiders
    6 Time World Series Champs: Los Angeles Dodgers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,159
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.flightclub.com/

    Theres 3 NY locations and 1 LA location, but you can buy from their website. As legit as it gets. The true releases. Prices are high, but you're getting actual real release rare jordans.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    23isback.com - i buy jordans from stores.. if they dont have them, then i go to other stores. i dont buy J's off the net too many fakes except 23isback.com but your going to get taxed... BAD!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    or try ebay. if they like 150 buy them

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell_Roberts View Post
    or try ebay. if they like 150 buy them
    Don't buy eBay if you want real. You may get lucky but you also may get screwed.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,294
    vCash
    7100
    westolethisshit.com

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Don't buy eBay if you want real. You may get lucky but you also may get screwed.
    he shudnt be buying j's off the net anyways. u look at stores if 1 not there u go to different stores even if it takes making a trip to another state you gotta do it

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Side California
    Posts
    7,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell_Roberts View Post
    he shudnt be buying j's off the net anyways. u look at stores if 1 not there u go to different stores even if it takes making a trip to another state you gotta do it
    i gave him a legit site
    its hard to find retros in the stores for a good price. I seen some retros before and it was 250$ i can buy 2 pairs for that price.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    i gave him a legit site
    its hard to find retros in the stores for a good price. I seen some retros before and it was 250$ i can buy 2 pairs for that price.
    spizike in birmingham 190 retros 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •