Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

I just wanna say

I love this team

playing with so much heart and not giving up...last year if we were down by 1 run in the 6th inning it was pretty much a wrap.

here's to playoffs

I have to agree. The way they were picking up steam last year and that they are a potential threat to take the NL West this year has finally caused me to go out of my way every day to try and watch the game...or at least listen.

People may bash Sabean and Bochy for the terrible job they are doing but right now, the numbers don't lie. They are pushing for first place and no signs of slowing down. True, they have made stupid decisions and will continue to do so but...we have no control over their jobs so we should just enjoy their winning ways. I know I am

Crawfish is my boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum View Post
    I love this team

playing with so much heart and not giving up...last year if we were down by 1 run in the 6th inning it was pretty much a wrap.

here's to playoffs
    Whenever they are losing in a game you know they arent going down without a fight. No matter how much they are down they always come up with a rally in the ninth, might not always be enough of a rally but still make it interesting

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2 View Post
    Whenever they are losing in a game you know they arent going down without a fight. No matter how much they are down they always come up with a rally in the ninth, might not always be enough of a rally but still make it interesting
    that's what I'm loving about this team..we've had so many comebacks..even tho sometimes we don't get the W its still good too see everyone contributing in the late innings. What a difference it is from last year

This next month is going to be pure hell.
    #JoergerBomb

Watching the Giants bullpen like:

<3

- He runs meetings like a coach. Basically, Im playing with a coordinator on the field. Hes a football God. He sees everything, and he sees the big picture of everything." - Frank Gore on Andrew Luck
    - "He is as smart as Peyton, as accurate as Brady, tougher than Ben and as athletic as RG3." - Anonymous Head Coach on Andrew Luck

This is the first year in a long time where I feel confident being down three runs in a game. It's never over till it's over with this team and I love it.

It's a product of not having Bengie Molina hitting 4th, Randy Winn hitting 5th, and Aaron Rowand leading off.

It has been great to see this team beast for the last month. Lets hope they keep it up.

I got into the team again this year for the pitching, but stayed for the winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum View Post
    that's what I'm loving about this team..we've had so many comebacks..even tho sometimes we don't get the W its still good too see everyone contributing in the late innings. What a difference it is from last year
    It's good to see what I'm not the only one who's noticed that. The only bad part about them being a comeback machine in the 9th is the fact that I'm half expecting to win every game but get irritated when they don't win. Even though we didn't get that bat we were hoping for at the deadline, as Krukow said, "This is a very exciting team to watch."