Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginRondo17 View Post
    Any chance we could get a redraft game going in the Celtics forum? I noticed some individuals forums have them.
    I don't think we have the sheer amount of active people. I mean the Bulls forum needed extra people to jump in.

Be on the lookout for the NBA Mock Trade deadline, that usually happens around the all star break

vCash
    I haven't posted here in a while and I'm not sure if this post is allowed, but I figured I'd try.

I do sports paintings and that means a ton of Celtics ones. I don't know a ton of C's fans so I thought it'd make sense to show a forum of them.

Here is a link to my last one...

http://www.artbreak.com/work/show/61...ssell-scotthow

And a link to them all...

http://www.artbreak.com/ScottHow/works

Let me know what ya think. Feedback (good/bad) is welcome. Thanks!

If posting a link isn't allowed, then sorry in advance.

vCash
    Merry Christmas....

Does anybody know how they filmed the dribbling commerical for the NBA jersey's? Its really cool.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    Merry Christmas....

Does anybody know how they filmed the dribbling commerical for the NBA jersey's? Its really cool.
    No, but I was pretty pissed that Rondo wasn't in it...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Does anyone think E'Twaun will make the 2013 NBA sophmore team...??? His stat line is 23mpg-9pts-3ast... Shooting 44%from the field and 39% behind the arc...

I'm always gonna keep my eye on the kid...

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    With the 55th pick in the 2011 NBA draft, the Boston Celtics select E'Twaun Moore (SG) Purdue.

Moore can step right in and contribute in the Celtics veteran heavy team. He is a hugh energy guy who's leadership qualities at Purdue will translate well in Boston. He's a bit undersized but there's not one aspect of his game that isn't solid. He'll get better with NBA practice and coaching, but the foundation is already there. Doc will love his Ball IQ. He has the ability to be an NBA starter.
    Last edited by Forever35; 12-26-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Does anyone think E'Twaun will make the 2013 NBA sophmore team...??? His stat line is 23mpg-9pts-3ast... Shooting 44%from the field and 39% behind the arc...

I'm always gonna keep my eye on the kid...
    I dont think so.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Royce White is a lunatic. Refuses to go to the D league again after the Rockets have tried to bend over backwards for him.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Yeah, until he plays some NBA games he's just a regular guy yakking about mental illness. As sad as it is if he toughed it out long enough to get a highlight dunk or two people would take him more seriously

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Yeah, until he plays some NBA games he's just a regular guy yakking about mental illness. As sad as it is if he toughed it out long enough to get a highlight dunk or two people would take him more seriously
    From my perspective it appears the Rockets have been more than patient with him and this is the 2nd time they have asked him to go to the D league and he has refused. Yet to play a single minute this year if I am correct. He takes time to deal with his "issues" and then he comes back and again pulls the same ********. I'd try and terminate his contract if possible. He is refusing to do what they have the right to ask him to do.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Did you read his press release? He basically says the Rockets big lying dumb dumb heads and refuse to help him

I guess it doesn't matter who did what but it's pretty much a wasted pick now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Did you read his press release? He basically says the Rockets big lying dumb dumb heads and refuse to help him

I guess it doesn't matter who did what but it's pretty much a wasted pick now
    I read it. Very unimpressed with him. And to think I wanted him to fall to the celtics. WOW am I glad we didnt get him.
    El Presidente

vCash
    happy new year to everyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I read it. Very unimpressed with him. And to think I wanted him to fall to the celtics. WOW am I glad we didnt get him.
    Told'ja

vCash
    Nikola Vucevic, wanted him to be a Celtic so bad back in 2011.

vCash
    I was right there with you.

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast