Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    vCash
    welker's drop could have been the game changer if NE loses...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    welker's drop could have been the game changer if NE loses...
    The Pats offense stinks as long as Josh McDaniels is the OC.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Larry Bird has had the highest scoring season of any player to average 50-40-90, picking up 2,275 points. Through 41 games (half a season), Durant has scored 1,209 points, on pace for 2,418 points, which would obliterate Bird's mark.
    MVP. Calling it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    The Pats offense stinks as long as Josh McDaniels is the OC.
    Oh sure, with both TE's all year the Pats would have easily scored the most points in NFL history - wiping out the 2007 Pats in the process. I had no idea that you were as expert in football as you are in hoops...

I guess you don't know who Talib and Love are? Check the Ravens offensive output before and after they got hurt.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    OK, have the Pats won a Super Bowl since McDaniels has been their OC?

vCash
    Anyone hear Bill Russell get called Morgan Freeman at the Inauguration this morning?

vCash
    Miss you Nenad... :cry:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...2946--nba.html

Pretty funny even if you nobody understands what the hell their saying...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    We could probably use Nenad or Darko right about now.

vCash
    Big Baby broke his foot tonight?
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    MVP. Calling it
    Ah the mention of Larry Bird....A great way to start the day! Man he was amazing.......

Durant is really good. Wonder what he would have looked like in Celtic Green?

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.
    Polish Post relax young man....... Take a breath. No need to be so angry with your message. I think Corey, PatsCeltsSox, Bagwell368, ext do a great job. They put a lot of effort and have for a very long time. I think on its face deserves acknowledgement.

The PSD Forum upgrade was needed. I have 0% issue with it. Like anything there are things you enjoy and some you don't (Example- Job, family, friends, lifestyle, wife ). Try looking at the things you enjoy. No need to be so negative.

If someone makes a comment at humor, laugh. We are guys here sharing ideas, conversation, veiws and small talk. Most here are very nice, smart young gentlemen (as are you).

I enjoy your post, I would hope that you can learn to use less personal attacks. We all are not going to agree with everything, nor should we. That's the idea, the free exchange of ideas.

It's ok to disagree, but try and be respectful. I enjoy the Mods here, I thank you for the work you do. I hope their boss understands how many people enjoy PSD. A lot is due to their efforts.....

Thanks- Bird Fan

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Polish Post relax young man....... Take a breath. No need to be so angry with your message. I think Corey, PatsCeltsSox, Bagwell368, ext do a great job. They put a lot of effort and have for a very long time. I think on its face deserves acknowledgement.

The PSD Forum upgrade was needed. I have 0% issue with it. Like anything there are things you enjoy and some you don't (Example- Job, family, friends, lifestyle, wife ). Try looking at the things you enjoy. No need to be so negative.

If someone makes a comment at humor, laugh. We are guys here sharing ideas, conversation, veiws and small talk. Most here are very nice, smart young gentlemen (as are you).

I enjoy your post, I would hope that you can learn to use less personal attacks. We all are not going to agree with everything, nor should we. That's the idea, the free exchange of ideas.

It's ok to disagree, but try and be respectful. I enjoy the Mods here, I thank you for the work you do. I hope their boss understands how many people enjoy PSD. A lot is due to their efforts.....

Thanks- Bird Fan
    Nice post.

This forum recieves mixed grades from me. There are some very high quality posters/mods that make it enjoyable, informative and entertaining to participate. There are other posters / mods who are immature, hostile, fixated and generally carry on as if this is some type of juvenile proving grounds.

I too participate in other sports forums, even moderate a few. In each case contributers tend to pick and choose who they wish to interact with.

I am guided by, "Arguing with a fool only serves to prove there are two fools." In this case "fool" being defined as "one who acts uncouthly and unwisely in presentation of personal opinion, judgement or understanding of the topics under discussion." IMO, posters who are Driver-by flamers that make short snarky remarks to belittle another's opinion or posters that resort to personal attack in defense of counter-points to their own opinion or someone blinded by tunnel vision / hatred and fixated on convincing everyone else his is the only point of view with merit.

This forum has an ignore feature. Primarily why I visit / post here. I can pick and choose the posters I wish to interact with. There are a couple of people on my current ignore list that are quite capable contributors but whose positive contributions are not worth the time or effort of sorting through the mountains of inane abusive or repetitive prattle they choose to portray themselves with.

Use the ignore feature. That's what it's there for.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    Anybody else think Prince will help the Grizz make a little push...??? I think his consistency on the perimeter will really help them... Don't know how far they can really go but as long as they have a legit 5 in Gasol anything is possible... I've always been a fan of Prince and are happy he gets another chance to play in the post season...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    I thought San Fran blew it on 1st and goal. They looked like they only ran that quick play up the middle just to kill clock and bring it to the 2 minute warning. The problem is, Kaepernick is not a veteran and he needed 4 legit plays to try to get into that end zone. They should never have wasted a play for the sake of not leaving clock if you score. You have to score first. San Fran loses. That should have been a holding call though, as you can't tug on someone's jersey in the end zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    OK, have the Pats won a Super Bowl since McDaniels has been their OC?
    Weak argument.

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast