Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Activity level isn't what should be measured. They need to measure how many people join up on January 31st as opposed to how many new users joined a month ago as of December 31st. I guarantee there won't be as many new users joining.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Complaining about a forum upgrade that was implemented because you dont like the skin appearance.

Seems legit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Complaining about a forum upgrade that was implemented because you dont like the skin appearance.

Seems legit.
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    They may look like the rest but I challenge you to find another forum with the activity level over all forums on the site.

I see you have a problem with authority. If you ever think a mod is out of line PM Sports Illustrator & he'll work with you to get any issue resolved.

vCash
    You two are going to be leaving?

http://i.imgur.com/9NlFP.jpg

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.
    Okie doke.

Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    They may look like the rest but I challenge you to find another forum with the activity level over all forums on the site.

I see you have a problem with authority. If you ever think a mod is out of line PM Sports Illustrator & he'll work with you to get any issue resolved.
    Correct you are, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    You two are going to be leaving?

http://i.imgur.com/9NlFP.jpg
    Died. Well played.

Anywho, complaining about the appearance of the site right after a forum upgrade is implemented is really dumb.

The appearance is fine as is, but they're going to be making various upgrades and improvements as time goes on.

This forum version is SO much better. Just adapt. You only hate it because it's different, not because it's bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post

Wow...!!! I had my mini post battles with Corey but damn... Personally I think this forum has some of the best mods, admins and posters (if that's what you call the regular guys...)... Keep up the good work gents...
    Last edited by Forever35; 01-18-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash

This forum version is SO much better. Just adapt. You only hate it because it's different, not because it's bad.
    I'm happy that there's a forum to post... Plus I have way too many posts invested already...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash

Anywho, complaining about the appearance of the site right after a forum upgrade is implemented is really dumb.

The appearance is fine as is, but they're going to be making various upgrades and improvements as time goes on.

Well, most people aren't caring about the functionality. They like the visual aspects of it. While it may be better functioning, it does not look better.

I disagree when you say it's hated because it's different, not because it's bad. It DOES look bad. I am on several other forums, and none as ugly as this one; it looks like crap now.

A change is great. A change that makes it look like crap is not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Well, most people aren't caring about the functionality. They like the visual aspects of it. While it may be better functioning, it does not look better.

I disagree when you say it's hated because it's different, not because it's bad. It DOES look bad. I am on several other forums, and none as ugly as this one; it looks like crap now.

A change is great. A change that makes it look like crap is not.
    It 'looks like crap' because it's not something you're used to.

It's perfectly adequate as a first theme layout for a new forum version. It will get better with time. It's fine as is, however.

If you think the appearance of this site as is will play any role in user hits, you're simply wrong.

Also, functionality is much more important than aesthetics. This upgrade was a HUGE step in the right direction. We've been waiting for this for years.

vCash
    man there has been so much spam since we upgraded

/SARCASM

SOON

vCash
    Our boy Perk made the Shaqtin A Fool blog for the second straight week. too funny

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/category/shaqtin-a-fool/

vCash
    It 'looks like crap' because it's not something you're used to.
    Even after getting used to it, I'm not sure I can ever warm up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Our boy Perk made the Shaqtin A Fool blog for the second straight week. too funny

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/category/shaqtin-a-fool/
    Yes, that behind the back mishap was one of the turnover blunders I definitely don't miss with Perk. He seemed to have at least one of those in the 4th quarter of every game he played as a Celtic.

vCash
    You won't even think about it a few months from now. It'll become 2nd nature.

vCash
    so guys, how about the massive amounts of spam the forum has had since they upgraded? I mean it's so bad I can barely browse

SOON

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast