Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1024
  1. #916
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    Activity level isn't what should be measured. They need to measure how many people join up on January 31st as opposed to how many new users joined a month ago as of December 31st. I guarantee there won't be as many new users joining.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  2. #917
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,243
    vCash
    2100
    Complaining about a forum upgrade that was implemented because you dont like the skin appearance.

    Seems legit.

  3. #918
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Complaining about a forum upgrade that was implemented because you dont like the skin appearance.

    Seems legit.
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

    I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.


    2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

    RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY


  4. #919
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    They may look like the rest but I challenge you to find another forum with the activity level over all forums on the site.

    I see you have a problem with authority. If you ever think a mod is out of line PM Sports Illustrator & he'll work with you to get any issue resolved.

  5. #920
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,750
    vCash
    8600
    You two are going to be leaving?

    http://i.imgur.com/9NlFP.jpg



    SOON



  6. #921
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,243
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

    I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.
    Okie doke.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    They may look like the rest but I challenge you to find another forum with the activity level over all forums on the site.

    I see you have a problem with authority. If you ever think a mod is out of line PM Sports Illustrator & he'll work with you to get any issue resolved.
    Correct you are, good sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    You two are going to be leaving?

    http://i.imgur.com/9NlFP.jpg
    Died. Well played.


    Anywho, complaining about the appearance of the site right after a forum upgrade is implemented is really dumb.

    The appearance is fine as is, but they're going to be making various upgrades and improvements as time goes on.

    This forum version is SO much better. Just adapt. You only hate it because it's different, not because it's bad.

  7. #922
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    Are you incapable of communicating without being a sarcastic prick? I have been giving a lot of thought to leaving here. I, along with a few others, check the forums all day long and drive debates and conversations. That provides the site with clicks which convert to money. We have more to do with this site's success than you give us credit for.

    I'll likely be gone soon, and it won't be just because of a layout change. It's be because the layout changed AND the admins and mods are delusional power-hungry narcissists who treat the users here like ****. You're not the only game in town. Now that you made yourself look like all the rest, what sets you apart, like with retail stores, is how you treat people.
    Wow...!!! I had my mini post battles with Corey but damn... Personally I think this forum has some of the best mods, admins and posters (if that's what you call the regular guys...)... Keep up the good work gents...
    Last edited by Forever35; 01-18-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  8. #923
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,167
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

    This forum version is SO much better. Just adapt. You only hate it because it's different, not because it's bad.
    I'm happy that there's a forum to post... Plus I have way too many posts invested already...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

    Reggie Lewis



    GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

  9. #924
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

    Anywho, complaining about the appearance of the site right after a forum upgrade is implemented is really dumb.

    The appearance is fine as is, but they're going to be making various upgrades and improvements as time goes on.

    This forum version is SO much better. Just adapt. You only hate it because it's different, not because it's bad.
    Well, most people aren't caring about the functionality. They like the visual aspects of it. While it may be better functioning, it does not look better.

    I disagree when you say it's hated because it's different, not because it's bad. It DOES look bad. I am on several other forums, and none as ugly as this one; it looks like crap now.

    A change is great. A change that makes it look like crap is not.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  10. #925
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,243
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Well, most people aren't caring about the functionality. They like the visual aspects of it. While it may be better functioning, it does not look better.

    I disagree when you say it's hated because it's different, not because it's bad. It DOES look bad. I am on several other forums, and none as ugly as this one; it looks like crap now.

    A change is great. A change that makes it look like crap is not.
    It 'looks like crap' because it's not something you're used to.

    It's perfectly adequate as a first theme layout for a new forum version. It will get better with time. It's fine as is, however.

    If you think the appearance of this site as is will play any role in user hits, you're simply wrong.

    Also, functionality is much more important than aesthetics. This upgrade was a HUGE step in the right direction. We've been waiting for this for years.

  11. #926
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,750
    vCash
    8600
    man there has been so much spam since we upgraded

    /SARCASM



    SOON



  12. #927
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    Our boy Perk made the Shaqtin A Fool blog for the second straight week. too funny

    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/category/shaqtin-a-fool/

  13. #928
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    It 'looks like crap' because it's not something you're used to.
    Even after getting used to it, I'm not sure I can ever warm up to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Our boy Perk made the Shaqtin A Fool blog for the second straight week. too funny

    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/category/shaqtin-a-fool/
    Yes, that behind the back mishap was one of the turnover blunders I definitely don't miss with Perk. He seemed to have at least one of those in the 4th quarter of every game he played as a Celtic.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  14. #929
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    You won't even think about it a few months from now. It'll become 2nd nature.

  15. #930
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,750
    vCash
    8600
    so guys, how about the massive amounts of spam the forum has had since they upgraded? I mean it's so bad I can barely browse



    SOON



Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •