Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    ehhh its too raider oriented. they say your not just supposed to pick guys cuz they are on your fav team
    Yeah that's true. I should have picked the Jets'/Ravens' D 1st, and had the Raiders' as my sleeper. Campbell was actually the last "good" QB left when i drafted him and the guy after me got pissed haha. I picked Davis first, and i picked Zach Miller b/c i know he'll have a great season. Janikowski, well idk pretty much anything about any other kickers actually. . Feely had decent numbers and i got him with my last pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Yeah that's true. I should have picked the Jets'/Ravens' D 1st, and had the Raiders' as my sleeper. Campbell was actually the last "good" QB left when i drafted him and the guy after me got pissed haha. I picked Davis first, and i picked Zach Miller b/c i know he'll have a great season. Janikowski, well idk pretty much anything about any other kickers actually. . Feely had decent numbers and i got him with my last pick.
    yeah janikowski and miller are great picks, and so is jcampbell if you have drew brees as your starter

vCash
    i started a 12 man league on nfl.com

come join guys. draft is tomorrow sunday aug 1 at 9:30pm draft time.. Its a custom managed league.. NJ Raider Nation
    I carry 8 guns. 2 in the trunk, 2 in the waist, 2 on the ankle and 2 to just spank you.

vCash
    Switch already scouted this forum haha, but i'm sure there are still some who missed the invite that would join your league.

vCash
    Need to bump this back to keep reminding me to keep requesting a sub forum.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I am down to do money league if anyone is interested, I know of a few good sites that pay out like 80% for the winners, if anyone knows a better pay out get at me.

Message me if you are interested in joining a money league and I can set one up on another site. $25 each sound good to me.

vCash
    Got confirmation. It'll be up sometime tomorrow.

vCash
    Sub forum is up guys. It is at the bottom of the page. Feel free to post all threads related to fantasy football in the sub forum.

Thanks to everyone that made it possible.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Just a reminder for those who signed up for my league, the draft is today at 5 PST.

vCash
    says its at 5:30

vCash
    I'm down...

vCash
    Pretty much everybody on my roster can be traded.

Take a look at the Powder Puffs and tell me what kind of deal you want to make

vCash

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234