Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 826 to 833 of 833
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,550
    Stewart probably gets more walks in a week than Moya does in a season.

    No idea why he isn't talked about more. Granted I've never seen him play. His D must be atrocious because his offense looks to be legit.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,037
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Stewart probably gets more walks in a week than Moya does in a season.

    No idea why he isn't talked about more. Granted I've never seen him play. His D must be atrocious because his offense looks to be legit.
    He has a huge hole in his swing and he Ks way too much. His defense isn't very good either. But I do agree. He really should be in the lower end of the top 100





    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,550
    Every power hitter these days K way too much though. Hell, even a lot of non power hitters do.

    Typical of the Tigers though. If they don't draft a wild hard thrower in the first round, may as well draft a future DH.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,477
    If every player Ks too much then it's not too much. Just a different game nowadays. Home run or bust.

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    19,363
    So where do our three new prospects rank in the Tigers organization?


  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,934
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    So where do our three new prospects rank in the Tigers organization?
    probably right about where they were with Arizona, I believe both systems are pretty weak

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    10,037
    So after our "prospect haul" in the JD Martinez deal, some of you are wondering where they fit in the Tigers top 30.


    http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=det



    Let me save you the trouble.

    Lugo went from the #4 prospect in AZ to the Tigers #11.

    Sergio Alcantara went from the #15 in AZ to the Tigers #18.

    Jose King is unranked on both.





    And tbh, I think King is the 1 player on this list to be excited about and we really won't know what we have for a couple years in him. He has the make up of a leadoff or #9 hitter. Nice OBP type of guy with some speed. If he develops some gap power he could be a #2 but probably won't develop it enough for #2.





    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    20,934
    cool we have two Alcantaras

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •