Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins and how many?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brewers 2 out of 3

0 0%
  • Brewers Sweep

1 20.00%
  • Tigers 2 out of 3

1 20.00%
  • Tigers sweep

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

GT: Brewers @ Tigers

@

Game 1:
    Monday May 18th, 2015
    7:08 PM
    FSDT

Mike Fiers, RHP (1-4, 5.00 ERA) Vs. Kyle Lobstein, LHP (3-3, 4.33 ERA)
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Game 2:
    Tuesday May 19th, 2015
    FSDT

Jimmy Nelson, RHP (1-4, 4.22 ERA) Vs. Anibal Sanchez, RHP (3-4, 4.67 ERA)
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Game 3:
    Wednesday May 20th, 2015
    FSDT

Kyle Lohse, RHP (3-4, 5.85 ERA) Vs. Shane Greene, RHP (4-2, 4.21 ERA)

Previous Highlights:

^^ Good Times

Poll Prediction Scores After Series #12

lizardking13-4/12
    tigers.6-4/12
    we_need_players-3/12
    Lionsfan..LOL-3/12
    vader817-3/12
    Baragalionsfan: 1/12
    Alfonso Smith-1/12
    StriveGreatness-1/12
    BrosB4Hos-1/12
    lionsfanphil-1/12
    Rodney Stuckey-1/12
    GuySir-0/12
    gvlionsfan-0/12
    ahoda-0/12

vCash
    Awesome highlight, I wish we still had that guy

vCash
    Well he's supposed to be throwing a 45 pitch session tomorrow and if all goes well next will be a simulated game. We might get him back by June. Rondon still hasn't faced any live hitters but is ready to do so. So hopefully he'll be joining us soon after.

^^All of that via m-live.^^

vCash
    Man, his breaking ball is really what made him dominate. Let's hope he comes back healthy and powerful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Man, his breaking ball is really what made him dominate. Let's hope he comes back healthy and powerful!
    Yeah...he was never a SUPER precise guy, but his off-speed stuff was killer. Last year it wasn't his fastball thatkilled him. It was his other stuff.

2014 AAL: Joique Bell
    Rushing: 223 Carries, 860 Yards, 7 TD
    Receiving: 34 Catch, 322 Yards, 1 TD
    Fumbles: 5....

2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

vCash
    Lol. Just as Rod said it was good to see Lobster get off to a quick start.

vCash
    Eh, surprised Lobstein doesn't give up more bombs like that.

vCash
    I'm curious of what Lobster's numbers look in the first three innings versus the rest. Seems like he's always off to a **** start, like tonight (though to be fair it is just a run.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm curious of what Lobster's numbers look in the first three innings versus the rest. Seems like he's always off to a **** start, like tonight (though to be fair it is just a run.)
    wow, funny you say that, not sure what broadcast you're on, but they showed lob's innings 1-3 compared to 4+ and sure enough, gets shelled in first 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    wow, funny you say that, not sure what broadcast you're on, but they showed lob's innings 1-3 compared to 4+ and sure enough, gets shelled in first 3.
    I'm watching it on FSDT. They mentioned his struggles but I didn't see a graphic for it thought I was putting stuff away as I'm watching so perhaps I missed it. Not saying they are the same but remember a few years ago JV had struggles with the first inning or so. It is correctable so I think they will fix it, it's just annoying to watch us already be down even if the game is a long one lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm watching it on FSDT. They mentioned his struggles but I didn't see a graphic for it thought I was putting stuff away as I'm watching so perhaps I missed it. Not saying they are the same but remember a few years ago JV had struggles with the first inning or so. It is correctable so I think they will fix it, it's just annoying to watch us already be down even if the game is a long one lol.
    Yeah they talked about it, and supposedly Jeff Jones was asked about his early game struggles and they said they're working on it somehow. I mean i don't expect Lobstein to ever be anything more than what he is now, a capable 5th starter who hopefully we be more of a call up when somebody gets hurt. Although he got blown up last game, i think he's done pretty well regardless of early game struggles. I was expecting much worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Yeah they talked about it, and supposedly Jeff Jones was asked about his early game struggles and they said they're working on it somehow. I mean i don't expect Lobstein to ever be anything more than what he is now, a capable 5th starter who hopefully we be more of a call up when somebody gets hurt. Although he got blown up last game, i think he's done pretty well regardless of early game struggles. I was expecting much worse.
    Yeah he's definitely been better than what I expected. He could be a weapon out of the pen for us in the postseason assuming we get there.

On a different note I really do love Rajai Davis. Double and steal which is a lot already for a guy who is a platoon player. Sucks that Nick C blows and can't even hit a sac fly for him though.

vCash
    McCann > Avila.

vCash
    And that Nick C is how you score a runner on third!

vCash
    Ha Miggy with a triple.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast