Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash
    honestly i dont see the reason to buy another striker when we have rooney, welbeck, and hernandez
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    I honestly think RVP is going to end up staying at Arsenal. If we were to sign a striker, I would rather target Leandro Damiao.

vCash
    Were obviously going after Llorente next year but he's apparantly told Athletic that he wants to be sold this summer

vCash
    I would gladly take Fernando

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    honestly i dont see the reason to buy another striker when we have rooney, welbeck, and hernandez
    There isn't necessarily a reason to get another striker but it's hard to not want the golden boot winner from last year. It's a good problem to have to have too much talent especially in contrast to having too little talent.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    There isn't necessarily a reason to get another striker but it's hard to not want the golden boot winner from last year. It's a good problem to have to have too much talent especially in contrast to having too little talent.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    No Luca, great he looks like a good player, but 45 mil euros? C`mon, that toooo much. Let the oil sheiks have him

Also. i don`t want RVN. He had 1 great season in like 8 years since he`s in UK. Also injury prone + already 29 years old.

We are still short in the midfield. i hope we`ll sign smb defensive minded, `cause we need desperately a "destroyer"

There`s still a few weeks left till the window closes and i bet SAF has smth in his secret pocket

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipod View Post
    No Luca, great he looks like a good player, but 45 mil euros? C`mon, that toooo much. Let the oil sheiks have him

Also. i don`t want RVN. He had 1 great season in like 8 years since he`s in UK. Also injury prone + already 29 years old.

We are still short in the midfield. i hope we`ll sign smb defensive minded, `cause we need desperately a "destroyer"

There`s still a few weeks left till the window closes and i bet SAF has smth in his secret pocket
    You're right about that. I think Phil Jones can do it to an extent if he's played in midfield (which he should be I think), but you would definitely be helped by someone similar to Yaya Toure.

vCash
    we should focus on signing witsel then if were looking for that tough midfielder
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Id like Phil Jones in the midfield. He was brilliant for us there. His timing on tackles is just exceptional and his motor is terrific. He also has a nack for popping up on the edge of the box at the right time

vCash
    in the end we managed to get RVP. I home Mr. Glass will be able to stay healthy at least 80% of the season.

vCash
    As Antipod wrote United and Arsenal agree on fee for Van Persie

United agree van Persie deal

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Arsenal Football Club for the transfer of Robin Van Persie.

The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms. A further announcement will be made in due course.
    Per manutd.com

According to Republik of Mancunia the fee for Van Persie was 24m.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    What formation are you guys expecting to use?

vCash
    Rooney said he would love to play just behind RVP, that they would make a great combo. So there you have it.

vCash
    ... money bags
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast