Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I guess were going to be seeing alot more of Park and Obertan now Valencia is out. Sir Alex might be tempted to play Rafael there aswell. When Giggs plays it will be Nani on the right but when Giggs is out probably Obertan for his pace and quick feet. Very skillfull player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    I guess were going to be seeing alot more of Park and Obertan now Valencia is out. Sir Alex might be tempted to play Rafael there aswell. When Giggs plays it will be Nani on the right but when Giggs is out probably Obertan for his pace and quick feet. Very skillfull player.
    I have a feeling he'll put Hernandez there myself...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stejay View Post
    I have a feeling he'll put Hernandez there myself...
    He's certainly an option with his speed. He played about 15-20mins of the Rangers game there and he wasn't involved. I want to see what Obertan has to offer.

vCash
    we almost blew it again x/ Evans sucked...AGAIN !
    Gimi Rio or Brown back.
    ...and of course - Berba majestic

vCash
    Cant stand Evans atm. Cant wait till Rio is back there. If he's out then John O'shea at CB and Rafael at RB

vCash
    Cant stand Evans atm. Cant wait till Rio is back there. If he's out then John O'shea at CB and Rafael at RB
    Asking for trouble....
    O'Shea is very overrated. He is at best a CB for a Mid-table club, not a Manchester United. Rafael can be got at by a tricky winger, as Robben showed last season in the Champions League....

vCash
    Asking for trouble....
    O'Shea is very overrated. He is at best a CB for a Mid-table club, not a Manchester United. Rafael can be got at by a tricky winger, as Robben showed last season in the Champions League....
    O'Shea is fine as long as he is not a consistent starter and with Rafael there are two things. One Robben is one of the elite players in the world so most defenders would have trouble with him and the other thing is that Rafael is 20 and is still a better than average defender.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Faithful View Post
    O'Shea is fine as long as he is not a consistent starter and with Rafael there are two things. One Robben is one of the elite players in the world so most defenders would have trouble with him and the other thing is that Rafael is 20 and is still a better than average defender.
    Thats my point. He will have to go up against very good wingers on a regular basis in the Premiership. It is a baptism of fire if you ask me

vCash
    Thats my point. He will have to go up against very good wingers on a regular basis in the Premiership. It is a baptism of fire if you ask me
    Did you see Rafael play against Bayern. Robben was on the right which means he was up against Evra. Rafael played awesome against Ribery. He gave nothing away but then stupidly got send off. But he had to take the red card for the team. I think this was the first leg.

vCash
    Did you see Rafael play against Bayern. Robben was on the right which means he was up against Evra. Rafael played awesome against Ribery. He gave nothing away but then stupidly got send off. But he had to take the red card for the team. I think this was the first leg.
    Sorry, it was Ribery I was thinking of. Just normally its Robben on the left, Ribery on the right for Bayern. My bad. And he was stupidly sent off. No need at all

vCash
    Sorry, it was Ribery I was thinking of. Just normally its Robben on the left, Ribery on the right for Bayern. My bad. And he was stupidly sent off. No need at all
    He gets send off quite abit. Its just one of those things were the younger players are over keen to impress. Abit of experiance and playing time will sort that out.

vCash
    Time to see our young studs in action

vCash
    Nice win today. Ferdinand and Smalling were both dominant in the defence. kuszczak was excellent and nice to see Owen get a pair of goals. Bebe only played about 15mins but he looked decent. Chicharito wasn't involved to much but that fact that he played out wide suggests with Valencia out Sir Alex is looking for him to play out wide.

vCash
    wanted to see more youngsters - evans/bebe/obertan/eikrem...

vCash
    Chelsea slipped ... time to take advantage )

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast