Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Time to put the champaign in the fridge so it`ll cool off just in time for the big event

#20 !

vCash
    Funny how that April 30th fixture went from being a chance for United to pull it back to the title decider to a chance for City to pull it back to, well, meaningless.

That's 20.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman36 View Post
    Funny how that April 30th fixture went from being a chance for United to pull it back to the title decider to a chance for City to pull it back to, well, meaningless.

That's 20.
    It is funny how that worked out I've been waiting for that game as payback for months but now it's more of a formality of playing them although I hope we put up 4 or 5 to rub it in their face to be honest.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Hilarious. Can't even buy a trophy, even with all that money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Hilarious. Can't even buy a trophy, even with all that money.
    What?
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Looks like Nico Gaitan is going to Man U.

http://www.setanta.com/ien/Articles/...l/gnid-138207/

25M euros and two players valued at a combined 20 million.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Looks like Nico Gaitan is going to Man U.

http://www.setanta.com/ien/Articles/...l/gnid-138207/

25M euros and two players valued at a combined 20 million.
    I can't be upset with that.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Getting rid of Macheda and Bebe too, can't argue with that. Although nothing's confirmed yet.
    Last edited by rocketman36; 04-14-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman36 View Post
    Getting rid of Macheda and Bebe too, can't argue with that. Although nothing's confirmed yet.
    yeah neitther are definite. Bebe is likely.. he's going to be very good still I think... he was AMAZING with Guimaraes. I've never seen Macheda though. Gaitan will be starting for you guys almost ASAP.. best player in the Superliga this year.. even better than Hulk. Going to miss him :\

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    I'm pretty disappointed to see Ashley Young becoming a diver. He's got so much talent but if he continues this diving act I'll find it really difficult to root for him.

On a different note, I feel I should give some praise to Antonio Valencia. Before the season I was saying that I don't really rate him. I maintain that he sucked last season but this year he's been pure class, one of your top players.

Lastly, I can't believe no-one is calling for Michael Carrick to be in the England squad this summer. He's not really a star but England need glue guys like him. He's been great this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed to see Ashley Young becoming a diver. He's got so much talent but if he continues this diving act I'll find it really difficult to root for him.

On a different note, I feel I should give some praise to Antonio Valencia. Before the season I was saying that I don't really rate him. I maintain that he sucked last season but this year he's been pure class, one of your top players.

Lastly, I can't believe no-one is calling for Michael Carrick to be in the England squad this summer. He's not really a star but England need glue guys like him. He's been great this season.
    The diving has become a little much for me as well. I hate when nani does the same and screams in agony when someone taps his foot. Diving and embelishment in the game are things I wish would go but know that they are only here to stay unfortunately. Valencia has been class all season and arguably our best player and maybe most consistent in the premier league.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Agreed on Young, the thing is now he'll earn a reputation and he won't get them when he actually deserves them. See: Suarez, Luis.

Valencia is a beast. His stamina is incredible, rivals Tevez's. He just never stops running and his link-up play with Rafael is great to watch. Have to disagree with you Wilson, however. He only came back from injury late last season and was arguably United's best player down the stretch.

vCash
    this is going to the wire ! the away game against City will be like a CL final....the 30th april can`t come quick enough

vCash
    Manchester United have reportedly agreed a £20million deal for Nicolas Gaitan, with Fabio da Silva and Federico Macheda set to join Benfica as part of the terms.
    http://www.crunchsports.com/category...-201204160008/

doesnt young play on the left flank? unless they use gaitan more towards the middle, but he is more dangerous as a winger.

vCash
    da silva is just a loan though.

Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast