Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Went to see United play last night.

Awful opposition but Rooney still couldn't score, I'm starting to get a little worried about him.
    Hernandez scored again, I can't wait to see this guy in real games.
    Fergie was **** faced!
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Rooneys first game since the world cup. And for England the service he got from midfield was non existent. Shouldn't be to worried about him but he did miss a sitter when Gibson forced a save in the first half. Also Berbatov has to be worried about how well Hernandez is playing. Also have to give recognition to Owens goal last night. Simply class.

vCash
    Man U 3-1 Chelsea.

Scholes got man of the match. His performance was unbelievable. Valencia could of easy of got it aswell. A goal and an assist. Hernandez scored a comical goal. Bounced of his foot and smacked him straight in the face and hit the back of the net. Berbatov sealing it chipping the keeping late on. Kalou scored the chelsea goal.

vCash
    Today is our first PL game...gotta show Chelski that we can score goals too

PS: hope this forum section will be more active, `cause i`m a fin ManUTD fan and i would like to discuss how the team is doing with you fellas

vCash
    We were so dominent. Cant describe Scholes. Guys incredible. Berbatov looked lively, had plenty of the ball. Hernandez looks a smart player. Fletcher and Giggs with the other goals. I want Rafael at right back. Gives us more craft going forward and he links really well with Valencia. 3-0 cant complain.

vCash
    Great game, Scholes was brilliant. A few more games till Rooney hits top form and then we`ll be scary

vCash
    Shame we didn't get ozil. We still need that young midfielder with abit of craft

vCash
    i have to give it to united, you guys keep winning with that worn out squad but still have the youth to hang in with the others, hopefully mancio ends up half the manager that fergie is

vCash
    No Ozil...x/
    But i have i feeling we may get that Portuguese dude - Raul Meireles(not a big fan of him, but we still need another MC)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    Shame we didn't get ozil. We still need that young midfielder with abit of craft
    Be glad. You don't need a player who says his dream club is Barca and then goes to Real Madrid instead.

vCash
    We have a game today .... and it seems that Rooney won`t be playing

vCash
    Oh boy, we sucked in this game...O`Shea, Chica and especially Evans played very very weak.
    Fulham deserved their point !
    Thats`s the spirit TEAM, that`s the spirit ...

vCash
    West Ham next. They played really well in there last Premier League game. Parker and Dyer caused alot of problems and West Ham like Fulham hasn't been to good for us in the past.

vCash
    Good game. Rooney is off the mark, Nani will get his confidence boost after that penalty, Berba scored a beauty.
    Thats`s the spirit TEAM, that`s the spirit ...

vCash
    Berba has had a nice start to the season. Paul scholes is our key man at the moment. I just want rafael at rightback.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast