Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No way Moratti will sell Sneijder. And no way Sneijder wants to leave Inter. You can have Pandev or Mariga

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    Sir Alex doesn't by any1 of that age for that kind of money.
    True but we are in dire need of a creative midfielder when Giggs and Scholes retire because as of now I don't think the players we have are going to cut it.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    ^^^ Yes, but paying 45 mil for Sneijder is not the answer

vCash
    Pure magic!!!! ... down by 2, awful game, penalties, nothing goes your way, Vida should`ve seen red ... All the ingredients for a defeat,but NO !!! All we needed was a little smth special Rooney and after that it was just a matter of pure class and time. Come on!!! I want nr.19 !!!!

vCash
    After Shalke thrashed Inter last night ... the winner between us and Chelski will most likely get to the finals. So, we need to take this !!
    It`s gonna be some intense games... can`t wait for it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipod View Post
    After Shalke thrashed Inter last night ... the winner between us and Chelski will most likely get to the finals. So, we need to take this !!
    It`s gonna be some intense games... can`t wait for it
    Why should Schalke not have a chance at beating United or Chelski?
    Lyon beat Real Madrid last season as well.

vCash
    ^^^ Are you serious ???
    I say there is like a 99,9% that the winner of today's game will advance to the finals. Inter just sucks, they lost to AC Milan 0-3 in the weekend...and don`t forget how much Shalke sucks in their championship(their are 10th, with zero chances of getting into Europe next season) + during season, they fired Felix Magath, because the team was so awful. And after all these, you`re trying to tell me that they have a chance against this english duo??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipod View Post
    ^^^ Are you serious ???
    I say there is like a 99,9% that the winner of today's game will advance to the finals. Inter just sucks, they lost to AC Milan 0-3 in the weekend...and don`t forget how much Shalke sucks in their championship(their are 10th, with zero chances of getting into Europe next season) + during season, they fired Felix Magath, because the team was so awful. And after all these, you`re trying to tell me that they have a chance against this english duo??
    Soccer is still a game that is played 11 vs. 11. Anything can happen especially when you have a guy in the goal that saves every holdable shot and some more. Chelsea/ManU are more likely to get through yeah but that's about it.

And they'll reach the Euroleague next season by winning the Cup Final against a 2nd league team (see wierd things happen in soccer). It's not the CL but it's Europe.
    Last edited by Foye; 04-06-2011 at 10:21 AM.

vCash
    I would take a score draw tonight, but I'm quietly confident of better, lord knows we're due a result at Chelsea.

Luiz's ineligibility is a good thing, he's been pretty damn good since he joined.
    Rooney should be playing his heart out since it looks like he'll be watching the next couple of games from the stands
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    The end of the season will be crazy ... 3 games against Chelski, Arsenal game, FA semi against City, maybe a semifinal/final of CL/FA Cup final...Lots of intriguing and heart pumping encounters await us ! I simply love this game

vCash
    Tough ugly game. Still a lot to be played. The tie is still on !

vCash
    You guys win the CL PL titles, and we'll take the FA. Sound good?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    2 out of 3, doesn't matter witch of them, would be awesome

vCash
    The league title is most important after that the other two are just bonuses. Obviously it would be great to win all three for the treble but the League title is what's most important at least in my eyes.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    "Knocking L`loop of their ******* perch" is our main objective

Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast