Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Canadiens re-sign Russell and Desjardins

Desjardins might be another Halak in the making...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=327988

vCash
    I wonder what would happen if another team made an offer for Carey Price that the Habs couldn't match? Seems like time is moving on and there is no deal in place with Price. I kinda wish that would happen because I feel both Gainey and Goatier were responsible for Halak being traded. And wonder boy Price being taken away from them would be retribution at its finest.

This goalie, Cedrik Desjardins, seems like he might make a capable replacement for Price.
    Last edited by Don Mack; 07-28-2010 at 11:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Mack View Post
    I wonder what would happen if another team made an offer for Carey Price that the Habs couldn't match? Seems like time is moving on and there is no deal in place with Price. I kinda wish that would happen because I feel both Gainey and Goatier were responsible for Halak being traded. And wonder boy Price being taken away from them would be retribution at its finest.

This goalie, Cedrik Desjardins, seems like he might make a capable replacement for Price.
    Amen. It's becoming a joke for fans like us waiting in the loop for our "franchise" goaltender to ink a deal with our undisputed number 1 shipped out the door almost two months ago now. I'm with you Don Mack, sick and tired of these hooligans running our team to the ground once again!