Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pierre Gauthier rant

Can someone tell me how in 3 months Steve Yzerman has done more to improve his team and Gauthier of the habs has a hard time finding his car keys in the morning.

Gauthier is a complete idiot and is going to ruin this team.....

Why cant Montreal make deals with other teams to get good players. When they do make a trade they usually end up sucking up5-6-7 million in extra cap space or go the cheap route.This guy needs to go I'm sick of it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HabsFan87 View Post
    Can someone tell me how in 3 months Steve Yzerman has done more to improve his team and Gauthier of the habs has a hard time finding his car keys in the morning.

Why cant Montreal make deals with other teams to get good players. When they do make a trade they usually end up sucking up5-6-7 million in extra cap space or go the cheap route.This guy needs to go I'm sick of it!
    Montreal has a good team. Holy crap man, you need to get over yourself. This year's FA class sucked, sucked. Gauthier is making sure he has cap room for a deal before the deadline and/or for next year's free agency. That's smart. Now I know Cammalleri, Gionta, Plekanec, Markov, Subban, Spacek, Gorges, Price, etc, all suck, but we'll just have to deal. Also, Gauthier has admitted to trying to move Hamrlik, but you forget other team's GMs also have to agree to deals for them to work. Book an appointment with a psychiatrist so you can get some closure from the Halak deal...

vCash
    Well Einstein why don't you keep this forum running then, its the least I can do until the others decide to return.

vCash

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>

I happen to agree with you. I've followed the Habs since the 1955-56 season and the trade of Jaroslav Halak was the last straw. I switched to the Tampa Bay Lightning before the draft. The problem with Montreal is they let Boob Gooney make a mess of the team. Glen Sather must still be laughing about getting rid of Gomez and his big salary to the Habs. Then, after his playoff heroics, Pierre Goatier trades away Halak to the Blues for maybe's. If you're going to trade him, ask around the league to see what other offers you can get BEFORE the draft. But I'll bet Gooney was advising Goatier to get rid of Halak so that his thoroughBREAD can be the #1 goalie and stink it up.
    I also don't like the way Gooney just let Saku Koivu walk, or Goatier signing a non-playoff performer like Plekanec to a $30 million dollar deal. And to boot, Gooney got himself a team of smurfs that the Flyers pushed all over the place.
    Since 1994, Habs management has been about nothing but stupidity. One dumb move after another. They've got a scout, Trevor Timmins who prefers to draft U.S. High School players instead of Canadian kids who play in much tougher competition. Check out the stats of David Perron of St. Louis, drafted in Round 1, #26, in 2007, compared with Max Pacioretty of Montreal, drafted at #22 in the first round, same year. It's enough to make a grown man cry.
    And wait till this coming season when Price lets in goal after goal. I'm not going to tolerate watching them anymore. They have become the Montreal Mediocres.
    Now take a look at the Tampa Bay Lightning since Steve Yzerman has taken over. Well, looking back at your post, I see you have. They signed Guy Boucher who got Hamilton to the AHL playoffs for Montreal. They signed Dan Ellis, who was told he'd back up Price for Montreal. So before he even sets foot on the ice, he's already been informed he's the backup. So ... he Bolted! To Tampa Bay.

Need I say more. Until the fans in Montreal stop buying tickets and singing that stupid "Ole" song everytime the Habs score, the Molsons won't do anything to improve the team with some knowledgeable GM's and scouts.
    Last edited by Don Mack; 07-22-2010 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Mack View Post

I happen to agree with you. I've followed the Habs since the 1955-56 season and the trade of Jaroslav Halak was the last straw. I switched to the Tampa Bay Lightning before the draft. The problem with Montreal is they let Boob Gooney make a mess of the team. Glen Sather must still be laughing about getting rid of Gomez and his big salary to the Habs. Then, after his playoff heroics, Pierre Goatier trades away Halak to the Blues for maybe's. If you're going to trade him, ask around the league to see what other offers you can get BEFORE the draft. But I'll bet Gooney was advising Goatier to get rid of Halak so that his thoroughBREAD can be the #1 goalie and stink it up.
    I also don't like the way Gooney just let Saku Koivu walk, or Goatier signing a non-playoff performer like Plekanec to a $30 million dollar deal. And to boot, Gooney got himself a team of smurfs that the Flyers pushed all over the place.
    Since 1994, Habs management has been about nothing but stupidity. One dumb move after another. They've got a scout, Trevor Timmins who prefers to draft U.S. High School players instead of Canadian kids who play in much tougher competition. Check out the stats of David Perron of St. Louis, drafted in Round 1, #26, in 2007, compared with Max Pacioretty of Montreal, drafted at #22 in the first round, same year. It's enough to make a grown man cry.
    And wait till this coming season when Price lets in goal after goal. I'm not going to tolerate watching them anymore. They have become the Montreal Mediocres.
    Now take a look at the Tampa Bay Lightning since Steve Yzerman has taken over. Well, looking back at your post, I see you have. They signed Guy Boucher who got Hamilton to the AHL playoffs for Montreal. They signed Dan Ellis, who was told he'd back up Price for Montreal. So before he even sets foot on the ice, he's already been informed he's the backup. So ... he Bolted! To Tampa Bay.

Need I say more. Until the fans in Montreal stop buying tickets and singing that stupid "Ole" song everytime the Habs score, the Molsons won't do anything to improve the team with some knowledgeable GM's and scouts.
    You may have followed the Habs since 55-56, but you are clearly a bandwagon fan. Was easy when they were winning eh? As I've stated to every bleeding heart along the way, if the Halak trade is what made you jump ship, you were never on board anyway. If anything weeding out the posers is another plus for the team. As I recall the last time the team made the conference finals was '93, so that would seem to indicate Bob's team wasn't that bad. But I'm wasting my breath anyway, and on a non-fan at that. Have fun cheering for your sunshine state team and please, don't come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BC_13 View Post
    You may have followed the Habs since 55-56, but you are clearly a bandwagon fan. Was easy when they were winning eh? As I've stated to every bleeding heart along the way, if the Halak trade is what made you jump ship, you were never on board anyway. If anything weeding out the posers is another plus for the team. As I recall the last time the team made the conference finals was '93, so that would seem to indicate Bob's team wasn't that bad. But I'm wasting my breath anyway, and on a non-fan at that. Have fun cheering for your sunshine state team and please, don't come back.
    I followed the team since 1955-1956 and have had to put up with their retarded ways since 1994. That's 16 years of misery. And the ONLY reason the Mediocres made it to the Conference finals was because of the goaltending heroics of Halak. So Goatier trades him right after the playoffs. That's stupidity. And I can't put up with it anymore. You don't seem to be able to think logically so the Montreal Mediocres are the perfect team for you. Now don't jump ship. You stay on and watch them falter year after year because you think you're a real fan. Ignore list please.
    Last edited by Don Mack; 07-23-2010 at 09:09 AM.

vCash
    I followed the team since 1955-1956 and have had to put up with their retarded ways since 1994. That's 16 years of misery. And the ONLY reason the Mediocres made it to the Conference finals was because of the goaltending heroics of Halak. So Goatier trades him right after the playoffs. That's stupidity. And I can't put up with it anymore. You don't seem to be able to think logically so the Montreal Mediocres are the perfect team for you. Now don't jump ship. You stay on and watch them falter year after year because you think you're a real fan. Ignore list please.
    You didn't have to try and prove my post right by responding with more nonsense. I think your first post exemplified that well enough, but thanks nonetheless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BC_13 View Post
    You didn't have to try and prove my post right by responding with more nonsense. I think your first post exemplified that well enough, but thanks nonetheless.
    Your probably the only Hab fan on here "foolish" enough to believe this team is heading in the right direction. But I'm not even wasting my time on someone who goes by their view only, so have fun with that, keep playing NHL 2010 and dreaming the Habs are that much better then they are. You bring nothing but negativity to anyone in this forum so good riddance last respone from me on your useless posts.

vCash
    Your probably the only Hab fan on here "foolish" enough to believe this team is heading in the right direction. But I'm not even wasting my time on someone who goes by their view only, so have fun with that, keep playing NHL 2010 and dreaming the Habs are that much better then they are. You bring nothing but negativity to anyone in this forum so good riddance last respone from me on your useless posts.
    Of the three of us, I am the only Habs fan here, yes. I have many views - not regurgitated crap from Pierre McGuire. I read about prospects, look long term, review numbers, look at coaching, what scouts say, etc. You all are still heart-broken over Halak, and like anyone who has had their heart shattered, are flying off the handle and not thinking clearly. I think you all should take the summer off, decide whether you'll follow your true love to St. Louis and Tampa, or decide to come to your senses and stay. But I do think you all need some you time for meditation and reflection.
    Last edited by BC_13; 07-24-2010 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    BC_13
    This message is hidden because BC_13 is on your ignore list.
    Remove user from ignore list? Never.

vCash
    BC_13
    This message is hidden because BC_13 is on your ignore list.
    Remove user from ignore list? Never.
    How do you ignore him?

vCash
    hahaha
    Last edited by BC_13; 07-24-2010 at 10:15 PM.

vCash
    If negativity is having a different opinion than a circle jerk of people reacting in an emotional nonsensical type of manner, then sure, I'm negative. But if you actually look at the comments I have made, they are far more positive than others. Ignore me if you wish, but that just shows the closed mindedness that makes you so upset when someone doesn't buy into your very biased point of view.

vCash
    How do you ignore him?
    Here's how you do it. Go to this site: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...?do=ignorelist

Then, making sure you have his sign in name you type in into the place where it says: Add a member to your list. Once you have it in there, click on the okay button. Then press save and Viola, you don't have to read anymore of his posts. Make sure when you come back on you press the refresh button. So easy, sleezy, quick and cheesy.

vCash
    The discussion in this thread is completely over the line. Please talk hockey and not about each other. Personal insults will result in infractions and at least one of the posters in this thread is very close to a long ban.