Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The White Sox were what 24-33 or so and 9.5 games back (dead) and now they are 57-44 with a 1.5 game lead. So they rose from the dead and are alive again.

vCash
    I will try and think of something for the sigs in the AM. Its late, I just got home from the game, still decently drunk, need to be up early. Any decent ideas let me know.

vCash
    I wonder how Ozzie would look as a zomble?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwsnj View Post
    The White Sox were what 24-33 or so and 9.5 games back (dead) and now they are 57-44 with a 1.5 game lead. So they rose from the dead and are alive again.
    No I get the concept, I thot you guys were specifically talking about a certain picture or something like that and I had no idea what you were talking about.

I get it, I was just confused.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Just got invited to a Sox game on Sunday...

Hoooobooooyyy...

Please tell me Dunn will be here then ray:

vCash
    Ah, sorry to imply that you didn't get the cocept..

vCash
    Dont apologize, I just figured there was a picture already in place...

The question now is, who is going to make it?

vCash
    BTW you wanna talk off topic, I think its hilarious Beckham's nickname on his baseballreference page is Bacon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    BTW you wanna talk off topic, I think its hilarious Beckham's nickname on his baseballreference page is Bacon.
    Oz gave him last year when he "butchered" his name. it was on purpose or accident i still call him Bacon.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXV3ANiFGA

in related cumming news...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Dont apologize, I just figured there was a picture already in place...

The question now is, who is going to make it?
    I was wondering here who is good with creative stuff, cause it sure isnt me. The basic idea for the sig is some dark image, or we could go the gay route and choose a phoenix the mythical bird that supposedly rose from the ashes. Here is the article where Coop talks about "we saw death."http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/2549524,CST-SPT-soxnt30.article
    Last edited by CQSox305; 07-30-2010 at 10:09 AM.

vCash
    Headed to the Admiral on Lawrence. The last time I was there I promised a Russian stripper "Top Level US Military secrets" in exchange for a another lap dance. Wasn't drunk that time. Wasted now. "JD Drunk" now. Pray for your souls because life as you know it could be gone by sunrise. Tell my Mother I love her. Tell AZ that I love him, but not like that. I just love him as a friend. He'll be crushed, but he'll get over it. And tell every idiot Sox fan that will listen that Adam Dunn is better than Mark Kotsay. He's better than Pierre. ****, he's better than any player on our team. God speed my friends. I'm gonna go look at some titties and not drink alcohol. Sucks for my sobriety. Rules for my penis. Drunk Farmio out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmioFan1 View Post
    Headed to the Admiral on Lawrence. The last time I was there I promised a Russian stripper "Top Level US Military secrets" in exchange for a another lap dance. Wasn't drunk that time. Wasted now. "JD Drunk" now. Pray for your souls because life as you know it could be gone by sunrise. Tell my Mother I love her. Tell AZ that I love him, but not like that. I just love him as a friend. He'll be crushed, but he'll get over it. And tell every idiot Sox fan that will listen that Adam Dunn is better than Mark Kotsay. He's better than Pierre. ****, he's better than any player on our team. God speed my friends. I'm gonna go look at some titties and not drink alcohol. Sucks for my sobriety. Rules for my penis. Drunk Farmio out.
    amazing.
    by gawd, sleep well good man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmioFan1 View Post
    Liar. Its so much more than that.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    Forgot about that post. I wish I knew how to quit you az.

I was just in the Tigers Forum to see what our friend had to say lately and stumbled into their OT Thread. It's official, literally everything about Detroit sucks.

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast