Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    completely understand yall...ill wait for the starter league and show my *** in there..thanks

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina

vCash
    I love IDP's...they're probably the only reason I've been successful the past two seasons. They make you generate completely different formulas to succeed. They're definitely only for guys who know their stuff tho, cause they can handicap you if you don't know how to utilize them correctly.

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballchamp70 View Post
    I love IDP's...they're probably the only reason I've been successful the past two seasons. They make you generate completely different formulas to succeed. They're definitely only for guys who know their stuff tho, cause they can handicap you if you don't know how to utilize them correctly.
    That's been my formula for success, too. A good run stuffing linebacker that consistently gets you 10+ tackles a game can really make up for a starter that has a bad week.

Steady is absolutely right, though. There were a lot of managers that struggled with IDP's during our first year. It can be really confusing if you haven't had very much experience with them. For instance, you would think an elite talent like Nnamdi Asomugha would be a top DB in fantasy, but he's simply not going to give you big numbers when teams won't throw his way. Generally, you would want a strong safety that plays in the box to give you a lot of points in tackles.

Also, It seemed like there were only a small number of managers who were able to rotate their IDP's around when they had bye weeks. I remember seeing way too many zeros across the board that year which is not what you want to see in a competitive league.

Hopefully one day we can add more as people get more familiar with the way Yahoo operates. Once you master how to navigate the site, it's pretty easy to get the most out of your IDP's.

vCash
    How the hell is their an FFL without me
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    How the hell is their an FFL without me
    Because you signed up for it then rage quit. Luckily it happened before the season started so we were able to find a replacement manager. No harm no foul.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    Because you signed up for it then rage quit. Luckily it happened before the season started so we were able to find a replacement manager. No harm no foul.
    Puttin his crap on blast! lol
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    Oh yeah this is the league with all the defensive players and that crap? Yeah I'm good
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    Puttin his crap on blast! lol
    You seriously are on my testes too hard bro

vCash
    Calm down dude, just a little light hearted ribbing. We have our disagreements but were still fans. Just because I argue against some points that I think are baseless doesnt mean I have anything personal against you.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    lol IDPs are good for FFLs

BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    5. Ego Ferguson DT LSU
    5. Marquis Spruill LB Syracuse
    6. Russell Bodine G/C North Carolina

vCash
    Alright y'all we've got the Premier League back together. Just waiting on Gdubbz to return from Europe and sign-up and then we'll iron out keeper submission and draft dates. In the meantime, I'll forward an excel on keeper/trade rules and of each manager's team so that trades can begin.

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and try and set up the PSD Regular League soon so those that are interested in playing some PSD fantasy football can sign-up.

vCash
    Yo stead, I got the email with the Excel document (great work on that btw). I was wondering; I have some serious roster moves I need to do, and I cannot remember my keepers. On the Excel doc it doesn't list my keepers in my tab. My memory is shot. Did we tell you our keepers yet?

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Okay okay, A Rod on the block let the bidding begin!!!!!!

PSYCH JUST KIDDING I AM NEVER TRADING HIM FOOLS!!!!! :0

No no, seriously I did not get any mail when was it sent?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Yo stead, I got the email with the Excel document (great work on that btw). I was wondering; I have some serious roster moves I need to do, and I cannot remember my keepers. On the Excel doc it doesn't list my keepers in my tab. My memory is shot. Did we tell you our keepers yet?
    Hey Dubbz, Welcome back to the good Old US of A.

No. keeper submission deadline isn't until August 12th. What the excel shows you is everyone's current rosters from the end of last season in which we can use to make off-season trades that we then will use to select our keepers. A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    Okay okay, A Rod on the block let the bidding begin!!!!!!

PSYCH JUST KIDDING I AM NEVER TRADING HIM FOOLS!!!!! :0

No no, seriously I did not get any mail when was it sent?

Hammy, it was sent this morning to your yahoo email account. Check there and if you don't have it, let me know.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast