Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    WOOOO!!!

I think I got him!
    I saw that, great game.

Trent Cole was a monster for your defense. I don't think I have ever seen a defensive end score so many points.

Nice Job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I saw that, great game.

Trent Cole was a monster for your defense. I don't think I have ever seen a defensive end score so many points.

Nice Job.
    Yeah. I was watching the Philly game last night and saw him get back-to-back sacks and the broadcasters didn't even mention his name they were so distracted talking about Vick.

I overhead the PA announcer say Cole with the sack.

LMAO.
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Quick Note: Week 4 begins the bye week schedules. Please make sure to change up your rosters week to week. I'll be recording which teams leave bye week players on their starting line-ups to determine which managers have been inactive.

Week 3 Recap: Only 3 weeks are gone and we’ve got just 1 team still undefeated and 2 teams winless. I’d say that’s a good sign of league parity. This week set a new record for points scored by a team. There were 6 teams that scored their season high and 3 teams that scored their season low this week.

An observation: Of the 4 worst teams based on overall record in this league so far 3 of them are among the 4 teams that missed the draft. The 4 teams that missed the draft are currently ranked: 6th, 9th, 10th, and 11th overall. Obviously, nothing could nor should be done about this now, but this does say, DON’T MISS THE DRAFT!

#1: AFC Leader and Week 3 TOP PERFORMER: I Love Me Some Me!!!: When it comes to Fantasy Football not much equals the feeling of becoming the only team left undefeated in your league. I Love Me Some Me!!! is on top of the World and in commanding lead of the AFC. His 243 week 3 performance sets a new league high and pushes into #1 overall. How has he managed this? Some have said his 666 overall points total is proof of his contract with the devil. I’d say it has to do more with back-to-back 30 plus point performances out of Adrian Peterson with tremendous consistency from the rest of his squad. Njati2d commented after the game, “Are there any other undefeated teams!?!? NOPE! Can we say frontrunner?”

#2: NFC Leader: T.O. Bominators: The Bominators took a hit this week posting their lowest total by nearly 50 points and their first sub 220 totals. They retain control of the NFC but have finally shown themselves to be vulnerable. On a positive note, the Bominators remain #1 in merchandise sales. The competition in the league just opened wide up. Ballchamp70 had no comment.

#3: Buccaneer Blitzkrieg: Finally breaking the 200 point barrier and posting a personal best of 234 points the Blitz jump from 8th overall to 3rd dethroning the previous league leader. The Blitz have come on strong as of late after losing their first game they’ve won their last two jumping into 2nd in the NFC. Steady commented after the game saying, “Everyone wrote us off this week but we came out STRONG and dominated all 4 quarters. 27 points from my tight end?! Gotta love that.”

#4: TBAYBUCSALLTHEWAY: Posting a new personal best by over 20 points the TBBATW have won their last two match-ups and jump from 7th to 4th overall and 2nd in the AFC. This team is showing a lot of strength and has to be excited with the 44 point performance from Austin Collie this week. The league is investigating allegations of sexual harassment that may have occurred with a female reporter in the TBBATW’s locker room after the game. Cardsbyace commented after the game saying, “Let the W’s Continue!”

#5: Andrew S. 1469ers: Andrews bounces back after a week 2 loss to win in week 3 remaining 5th overall and 3rd in the NFC. Concerns are beginning to rise as they haven’t been able to find a way to match their week 1 performance. 2 point performance out of Ricky Williams and 5 points out of Darren Sproles shows the run game to be their Achilles heel. Now normally this would be the death nail for a team and predetermine their exclusion from playoff contention, but when you’ve got the #1 Quarterback that the NFL has ever seen, you cannot write that team off. Andrews1469 commented after the game saying, “I am proud of my team and happy we were able to pull out a win but with two bench players scoring in the 20's and two in the teens, some of our starters will need to watch their backs or they will be replaced.”

#6: HayesBoy54: After a 214 week 2 performance the Hayes Boys have troup breaking 150 points in week 3. A clear reason behind this is based on the lack of performance out of his offense with only 1 offensive player post greater than 10 points. Rookie Jahvid Best came back to earth after posting 52 points in week 2 only was able to grab 5 points in week 3. Atomik102 commented after the game saying, “My opponent got lucky this time, Manning was a beast for him and my team didn’t live up to their standards, don’t be surprised to see a new look for the Hayesboys54 in the upcoming weeks if their play stays the same.”

#7: Q-TraiN: Going from 162 points to 213 points then back down to 157 points, Q-TraiN have been the definition of inconsistency. Even with this inconsistency they only have 1 loss ranking 7th overall and 3rd in the AFC. The key to this inconsistency has been the Texas connection of Matt Schaub to Andre Johnson having posted a combined total of 10 points in week 1, then 64 points in week 2, then just 15 points in week 3. This is a prime example of the negatives of not hedging your bets when drafting players. The talent is there on this team, but manager Quikdraw will need to perform better than his week 3 predictions of only predicting 2 of the 6 games correct. Quikdraw couldn’t be reached for comment.

#8: Syracuse Slaughter: After winning convincingly in week 1 the Slaughter have been slaughtered in their last two match-ups. They slide down to 8th overall and 4th in the AFC. The lack of production out of his receivers is the prime reason for falling short the last two weeks. Ticket sales have declined for the Slaughter and there’s a risk of a week 4 blackout. Hammy44 commented after the game saying, “Nothing to say except "I SUCK" The Slaughter are deeply disappointed in back to back losses.”

#9: get mopped up: the GMU posted the 2nd lowest points for week 3 of 150 points but still managed to sneak out with their first victory having played the team that posted the league’s week 3 lowest of just 148 points. Don’t expect this team to continue this success as his starting squad is lacking in production and his bench is even worse. CLeanUpman couldn’t be reached for comment.

#10: Smoke Eaters: The Smoke Eaters manage to squeeze out their first win in a nail biter barely beting out Like My Cannons? in week 3. Anquan Boldin led the way with 42 points. This team is starting to show some serious potential, but they’ll need to start racking up some Ws now to get themselves out of the hole they started out with if they want to become contenders. Khalil72 commented after the game saying, “We are starting to get the production out of this team that we envisioned. We still need better production from the QB position and are going to start exploring trade opportunities. All in all a good week but we still have a lot of work to do.”

#11: Like My Cannons?: Posting a personal best still was not enough for LMC to get their first win of the season. There is some hope here as he does manage to avoid the league loser crown and is beginning to see overall improvement from some of his players. But, some strategic and personnel changes may be required before this team can begin winning. The double Tight End set has not been paying off and a reconsideration of this strategy and/or acquiring additional wide receiver depth may be needed. Gdubbz could not be reached for comment.

#12: League Loser: BUCS10: Things couldn’t get much worse for this team. They remain the only team to not yet post 150 plus points. The team isn’t as bad as they’re performing but complete inconsistency on their production along with a manager not paying attention to injuries has led to this epic fail. They remain the only team to have at least one player post a goose egg each week so far. DLeech18 couldn’t be reached for comment.

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=627361

vCash
    since i havent had the chance to gloat yet, i would like to declare my self fantasy football guru of all the psders lol
    I am a Member of The BUCS NATION

vCash
    I think it's getting time to get the league back up and running.

I'll try and set things up this week when I get the time.

Tentative Schedule:

-League sign-up.
    -Figure out who's coming back from last year.
    -Fill any vacancies and/or set up the minor league.
    -Decide on keeper lists and Draft dates.

vCash
    It's that time again, fellas. Any new members looking to play fantasy football this year?

vCash
    I hope we can get some of Steady's awesome commentary this year as well.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Heck yeah. Steady has been awesome as Commish. Oh, and Im down. My team is primed for a big season. I am so much more excited about my team than last year. It was all I could do to not give up!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    All I have to say is, Me and AROD are coming for you all.....

Be affraid, be very affraid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    All I have to say is, Me and AROD are coming for you all.....

Be affraid, be very affraid.
    Yeah? Well I have Peyton Manning coming off a serious neck injury, a year off and a new team with no WR talent. YOU be very afraid! lol
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I will....

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I'm def looking forward to this season....
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Dominance will continue. We're only replacing one team this year for inactivity, correct?

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    It's the exact same format.

If you notice, only one running back is required, but then you'd have to start a minimum of 3 wide receivers and two tight ends or start 4 wide receivers.

These are the formations you'll see on the field too.

Two backs, Two Wide outs, Two Tight End strong formation.

1 back, 4 wideouts, 1 tight end passing formation.

It's all in the set up we've put together.

If we added another mandatory RB position then we start getting trip back situations and that's just not very realistic.
    Hey sorry if this was mentioned and im just pointing this out.

ON THE FIELD...there is 1 qb and 5 ol that leave 5 skill players not 6...impossible to have 2 rb 2 wr 2 te or 1 rb 4 wr 1 te....that is all

We Want Winston

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast